Who has ran from the cops on their bike

I have ran from the cops on my dirt bike. But I wasnt very smart then either, I was like 18 years old. I was on my 85 RM 250, he was on I assume a 88 KZ1000. He hung with me the entire way untill we hit the dirt. I ended up doubling back on top of the ridgeline looking into the valley that I road in and I'll be damned if he didnt ride out there to look for me. I just went down the other side of the Mtn and went home. But I got lucky. I didnt hurt anybody or anything, but I was still breaking the law.

Im not proud of it but I still break the law when I go ride. Most of you have seen my Youtube videos and they all start out infront of my house down the street to the dirt. Now just like JustinCR250 stated he doesnt ride wrecklessly or fast on the pavement, and neither do I. However it is still against the law to ride your unlicensed, uninsured, nonstreet legal, dirt bike on city roads. And one day it may just catch up with me. Its a risk your gonna take, and maybe I should just take the extra 20 min to put the bike in the back of my truck to only drive about 1/4 to 3/8's of a mile to get to the dirt.

Hell yeah, I'm a libertarian! Proud of it! Democrats and Republicans just gridlock congress and get nothing done! At our expense!

Ron Paul is the man that transcends these douche bags and says what he means! Get out of other peoples business! Foreign and Domestic! Keep our money at home and out of foreign interests! Let other people fight their battles! F' 'em! Don't spend our money on foreign interests! Don't have 700+ overseas bases that cost us Billions and Billions! Shit the bed! What do you think we could do with the money we spend over-seas here in the US? It's your money and mine!

We just spent trillions of dollars "liberating" Afghanistan and Iraq, and we burnt a couple of Korans, and they are killing peoples by the hundreds daily...including Americans.

Let Isreal live or die on their own, protect our oil from Saudi Arabia, and build that pipeline from Canada to the US with the oil-sands they have.

Like it or not, it has become an "east" vs "west" , Islam vs Christian, with the mediating force being oil.

Just saying...

Did I get off topic? My bad!:devil:
Boy I agree! Shutting down the federal reserve ain't such a bad idea in its self :thinking: We have to damn much physcial money and not enough back! To hell with that! I like Ron Paul, and I'm gonna love His kid Ran when he run, the knows some serious shit too! He's getting set up for a sweet spot in office! I'm in with you :thumb::thumb:

Appology :sorry: :focus:

I'm surprised they didn't taser his ass, knock him to the ground with 5 dudes, sit on him with a knee on his neck, and give him a couple of broken ribs and black eyes! That is what cops are trained to do in the USA!

Not to avoid the obvious .. he already had the black eyes . :prof: .. just sayin! :moon: