Who has ran from the cops on their bike

Being young and dumb and without a license and in a rural area....why not. Just dont be an asshole casserole about it. Be respectful, be nice, and if they want you off the road, then by God, get off the road!​
My county didn't care (at least the Sheriff and some deputies I came by didn't). Smile and wave. :thumb:
You gotta remember, most small town law dont give a damn about us riders. They only care about dick and ball sports. Or stick and ball...same thing, right?​
I would never run from the cops, unless I knew the perfect way and my throttle "got stuck WFO". :smirk:
"Officer, I swear it was stuck."​

Pffffft! It goes without saying that you have run from the cops in your lifetime. So just get over it or post up something that is worthy of listening too!

here is a video me and my friends made. we do this tshit just to piss off the everyone (including the serious dirtbike riders)
your welcom
Those wheelies are badass. But, this is why we have this reputation.

Those wheelies are badass. But, this is why we have this reputation.
Read the discription 'on the way to the trails' hahaha... I bet those guys just flat out rip! They probably hit the powerband in every gear..... While wheelying through the whole trail! I bet they never need front tires, and there sooo good, they never need helmets either :rolleyes:

:lol: I can't wait until the day I meet Buck. Might actually be able to have a real conversation with the guy. :smirk:
You ever set up a big meet with everyone? I have no friends anymore (thanks to having kids :confused: LOL) and that equals no practice partners :( luckily my fiance is cool enough to lap time me and help me practice starts with my old style rubber band system I have set up hahaha my 4 year old even holds my homemade 30 second board :D I'm working on a fully functional 2 man starting gate... I love building my own stuff

James

Staff member
You ever set up a big meet with everyone? I have no friends anymore (thanks to having kids :confused: LOL) and that equals no practice partners :( luckily my fiance is cool enough to lap time me and help me practice starts with my old style rubber band system I have set up hahaha my 4 year old even holds my homemade 30 second board :D I'm working on a fully functional 2 man starting gate... I love building my own stuff
So far we've had two "meets" out in Cali (over Thanksgiving week) as that's where majority of the members (used to :smirk:) live. However the Midwest/East membership has been picking up lately, so yeah I'd like to have an Eastern ride this summer. :ride:

A bunch of the Eastern guys did come together last year though, but unfortunately I couldn't make it.

So far we've had two "meets" out in Cali (over Thanksgiving week) as that's where majority of the members (used to :smirk:) live. However the Midwest/East membership has been picking up lately, so yeah I'd like to have an Eastern ride this summer. :ride:

A bunch of the Eastern guys did come together last year though, but unfortunately I couldn't make it.
we were checkin out this place for the next ride, set up like crow, 15 bucks a day open everyday
http://www.wildwoodlakeraceway.com/

The only thing I can build is cross's for my family's dead animals :lol: