Who has ran from the cops on their bike

Ive never ridden (a dirtbike) on the street, and if I did for some reason, and had a cop behind me with its lights on, I would never run. Thats completely retarded :mad:
I just moved back to northern wv (after living in Pittsburgh for 9 years)
and I see lots of kids with bikes down here. Unfortunately, I only see them flying (barely :wink: ) down the street with no helmets.. Needless to say, the cops HATE bikes, and anyone with one here, so, THANKS everyone that rides on the street, and especially, everyone that RUNS from the cops.. Its SUPER cool, you make mx look like $#1t everyday :mad:

Ive never ridden (a dirtbike) on the street, and if I did for some reason, and had a cop behind me with its lights on, I would never run. Thats completely retarded :mad:
I just moved back to northern wv (after living in Pittsburgh for 9 years)
and I see lots of kids with bikes down here. Unfortunately, I only see them flying (barely :wink: ) down the street with no helmets.. Needless to say, the cops HATE bikes, and anyone with one here, so, THANKS everyone that rides on the street, and especially, everyone that RUNS from the cops.. Its SUPER cool, you make mx look like $#1t everyday :mad:
so u have never has to ride to the trails before

Being young and dumb and without a license and in a rural area....why not. Just dont be an asshole casserole about it. Be respectful, be nice, and if they want you off the road, then by God, get off the road!

My county didn't care (at least the Sheriff and some deputies I came by didn't). Smile and wave. :thumb:

You gotta remember, most small town law dont give a damn about us riders. They only care about dick and ball sports. Or stick and ball...same thing, right?

I would never run from the cops, unless I knew the perfect way and my throttle "got stuck WFO". :smirk:
"Officer, I swear it was stuck."​

Running from cops= bad idea... Theres no understanding in that. Isn't it possible to ride slowly down the side of the road? If its too far then id load the bikes up..
yea I ride slow while on the street but some cops will still pull u over and when there is a corn feild by me I'd rather take my chances than give up my bike

Being young and dumb and without a license and in a rural area....why not. Just dont be an asshole casserole about it. Be respectful, be nice, and if they want you off the road, then by God, get off the road!

My county didn't care (at least the Sheriff and some deputies I came by didn't). Smile and wave. :thumb:
yea ive met a few cops like that they seen us walking are bikes and told us go ahead and ride them home because it was cold

Same here... I ride alot of street actually... I can get to any trails in like 3 countys from my house.. Riding different backroads and trails. I've never ran from the cops... And wouldn't ... But i have seen cops... And spun a quick u-turn and easily rode home or somewhere to hide... They wasn't persueing me.

so u have never has to ride to the trails before

Your English is BAD.

Also, I road ride to get to my barn(1/4 mile away) but there's no cops in my area and it's the norm to use OHV's on the road here... Just don't be stupid and run. You give dirt bikers a bad name, trail rider or not.

Your English is BAD.

Also, I road ride to get to my barn(1/4 mile away) but there's no cops in my area and it's the norm to use OHV's on the road here... Just don't be stupid and run. You give dirt bikers a bad name, trail rider or not.
my iPhone corrected me and around here they seize your bike you don't get it back

Not feeling like hauling your bike to the trails does not excuse breaking the law. Does not wanting to pay for a bike make stealing one ok? To the law, its the same thing. Just one of the many 'obstacles' you'll have to deal with through life :D