Who has ran from the cops on their bike

well, im pretty sure that the trails in bobkyle and justin's area arnt public riding spots that have parkng lots, they are jusst some trails in the woods that you have to do alittle street riding to get to them, or atleat that is how it is for me. if you pulled your truck over on the side of the rode and unloaded, then rode for an hour, that would cause more attintion than just passing through real quick on the street.

if all your doing is going to the trails I don't see the harm I've never met a dirt biker who has never rode their bike on the street to get to the trails
I haven't, Also, us dirtbikers have a bad reputation with society. Even, though most of us are good, some people mess it up for all of us. For the people that don't ride, dirtbikers are viewed as rebels. so, for the cops that have never ridden they want to stop you to sort of give the idea of "I'm watching you!" I wish we had a diffrent reputation. I would like for it to change.

hehehe ive been naughty on a dirtbike a time or 2, dont like going fast on roads though i keep it pretty slow, rather not wear my tires down when goin to some little trails

hehehe ive been naughty on a dirtbike a time or 2, dont like going fast on roads though i keep it pretty slow, rather not wear my tires down when goin to some little trails

According to my GPS, I took my 01' CR80r at 69.5mph downhill WFO on Highway 116. :rocker: :smirk:

I would fly WFO down our private road all the time. My tires was bald when I sold that bike. When I got my 250f, it started to get a little scarier. I'd still be climbing in 5th when the road was about to end. :shocked:

According to my GPS, I took my 01' CR80r at 69.5mph downhill WFO on Highway 116. :rocker: :smirk:

I would fly WFO down our private road all the time. My tires was bald when I sold that bike. When I got my 250f, it started to get a little scarier. I'd still be climbing in 5th when the road was about to end. :shocked:
must have been geared up.... i once had a situation were a buddies bike was running real poorly, and we were in the dark trying to get back, my headlight was out, and the road was covered in ice. we probably averaged 50-60 on the way back, pretty sketch.

I haven't, Also, us dirtbikers have a bad reputation with society. Even, though most of us are good, some people mess it up for all of us. For the people that don't ride, dirtbikers are viewed as rebels. so, for the cops that have never ridden they want to stop you to sort of give the idea of "I'm watching you!" I wish we had a diffrent reputation. I would like for it to change.

It's been thatway for a long time ... bikers (no matter what kind) are no good I tell ya , NO GOOD! Them hoodlums, troublemakers, hooligans, they all ought to be run out of town, them no good biker dudes! :argue:... :smirk:

must have been geared up.... i once had a situation were a buddies bike was running real poorly, and we were in the dark trying to get back, my headlight was out, and the road was covered in ice. we probably averaged 50-60 on the way back, pretty sketch.

I'm guessing it was geared up too, or the GPS is a little generous. :smirk:

Why in the hell would you go 60mph in the dark, no lights, with the road covered in ice? Secondly...how?

well, im pretty sure that the trails in bobkyle and justin's area arnt public riding spots that have parkng lots, they are jusst some trails in the woods that you have to do alittle street riding to get to them, or atleat that is how it is for me. if you pulled your truck over on the side of the rode and unloaded, then rode for an hour, that would cause more attintion than just passing through real quick on the street.
ur exactly right