Who has ran from the cops on their bike

I have insurance on my bike and I don't ever ride it in the street, well except for Randsburg, but everyone rides there. I have it for all the stupids out there that can cause problems doing stupid things. And running from the police is just plain stupid. :prof:

I have insurance on my bike and I don't ever ride it in the street, well except for Randsburg, but everyone rides there. I have it for all the stupids out there that can cause problems doing stupid things. And running from the police is just plain stupid. :prof:

You just can't fix STUPID...

Stupid is as stupid does!

u live in a different place then me where I'm at they are assholes and some are corrupt

Shoot...you wanna talk about corrupt... Welcome to Franklin County. It's like the Hazard County law enforcement here. I always seem to get Roscoe too!

Sherriff was arrested letting his daughter work some cases...Deputy shot up his ex wife...Had a cop make me text my buddy telling us to return the stolen tires we didn't take...even told me, "I dont care if you did it or not, but just return the tires before tomorrow and we'll act like nothing happened." Now...these were some 39.5" Super Swamper Boggers, those aint no joke around here!

Nothing like small-town law enforcement. BUT. I've been riding my bike on the roads/highways for forever. Deputies just wave at us. And if we do get a complaint, they tell us to just lay low for awhile.

GTFO! Downtown Cleveland! Early 80's. I was racing my Husky 1979 390 OR on weekends, my buddy had an 80 RM 250. Back in the day, we would do bong hits of crappy weep, and fire up our bikes!

We would look for police to follow us! C'mon! No way a cop could follow a dirt bike! Case Western Reserve University! Shit the bed! We stopped and let them catch up! We did wheelies all around them! I jumped the big mounds on the quad with my buddy on the back, and the security dude just watched.

It ended up on the south side of the quad!

They had NOTHING on me!

BuWahahaha! My fiend would pick me up in his van the next day!

Chicks did dig it though! It totally worked!

GTFO! Downtown Cleveland! Early 80's. I was racing my Husky 1979 390 OR on weekends, my buddy had an 80 RM 250. Back in the day, we would do bong hits of crappy weep, and fire up our bikes!

We would look for police to follow us! C'mon! No way a cop could follow a dirt bike! Case Western Reserve University! Shit the bed! We stopped and let them catch up! We did wheelies all around them! I jumped the big mounds on the quad with my buddy on the back, and the security dude just watched.

It ended up on the south side of the quad!

They had NOTHING on me!

BuWahahaha! My fiend would pick me up in his van the next day!

Chicks did dig it though! It totally worked!
I think you just smoked "crappy weep" before you wrote this..:smirk:

Liability insurance can be a good thing if you ever ride your dirt bike on the pavement here in California. It's a $1200 fine for no insurance. The riding an unregistered vehicle on the street ticket is a lot less. It's usually very cheap. I have liability on three bikes and it barely breaks the minimum fee that my insurance Co. has.

when I was a freshman in highschool I had a xr250r, I have some pretty sweet riding spots right from my house, there was a mile long straight away and after that I was home free. One day on the way out I was 5th gear pinned and blew right by a state police car, he turned his lights on just as I hit dirt and disappeared into the desert.

I don't do crap like that anymore though

I think you just smoked "crappy weep" before you wrote this..:smirk:[

I don't smoke weed, and never have in the last bazillion? years!

Apparently, that is an issue.

But, I might again in the future! Who's to say? Huh?

I think Ron Paul is the person you should be voting for! Listen to his consistent message!

If you are "who gives a fuck" voter, and still votes, then vote Ron Paul!

How can you agree with Romney or Santorem VS Obama!

Romney or Santorem vs Obama are just so BAD choices!

Obama will rule! Vote Ron Paul! He is the true American that has our best interests at heart!

I'm a Ron Paul supporter! He is the best candidate that will never be elected to office, and that's sad...

Because he has the best, most forward thinking, plan for the United Sates of America!

VOTE RON PAUL!

Buck's a libritarian, RON PAUL 2012, stand tall brother! :hifive:

Hell yeah, I'm a libertarian! Proud of it! Democrats and Republicans just gridlock congress and get nothing done! At our expense!

Ron Paul is the man that transcends these douche bags and says what he means! Get out of other peoples business! Foreign and Domestic! Keep our money at home and out of foreign interests! Let other people fight their battles! F' 'em! Don't spend our money on foreign interests! Don't have 700+ overseas bases that cost us Billions and Billions! Shit the bed! What do you think we could do with the money we spend over-seas here in the US? It's your money and mine!

We just spent trillions of dollars "liberating" Afghanistan and Iraq, and we burnt a couple of Korans, and they are killing peoples by the hundreds daily...including Americans.

Let Isreal live or die on their own, protect our oil from Saudi Arabia, and build that pipeline from Canada to the US with the oil-sands they have.

Like it or not, it has become an "east" vs "west" , Islam vs Christian, with the mediating force being oil.

Just saying...

Did I get off topic? My bad!:devil: