Who has ran from the cops on their bike

My dad was a cop for 30 years.... And i would just soon 99% of dirt bikes off the street. I like my truck in one piece and i dont like my insurance premiums raising.

My dad was a cop for 30 years.... And i would just soon 99% of dirt bikes off the street. I like my truck in one piece and i dont like my insurance premiums raising.
if u are being respectful though on the road on a bike going slow not riding wheelies everywhere just simply trying to go to the trails and the cops stop u thats what makes me mad they are simply being pigs

If you are a breaking the law, it's their JOB to enforce it....
they could be nice and let u ride though but when it comes down to it it's all about money since mx bikes are not insured and plated the government can't make money so they just make it illegal

they could be nice and let u ride though but when it comes down to it it's all about money since mx bikes are not insured and plated the government can't make money so they just make it illegal
Its illigal, plain and simple, their job is to enforce the rules, not make them.

I'd be pissed if some kid on a dirt bike hit my car and he had no insurance. It all boils down to the law, you can't expect a cop to think it's okay that somebody is driving an unregistered uninsured car on public roadways why would it be okay for dirt bikes?

I'd be pissed if some kid on a dirt bike hit my car and he had no insurance. It all boils down to the law, you can't expect a cop to think it's okay that somebody is driving an unregistered uninsured car on public roadways why would it be okay for dirt bikes?
if all your doing is going to the trails I don't see the harm I've never met a dirt biker who has never rode their bike on the street to get to the trails

Depending on how many years ago are we talking? Me and my buddies used to play them like fiddles in the 70's. They thought they would catch us by having dual sport bikes and we would just out ride them and end up in a garage, strip down and head to the pool in the yard. They would show up and ask if we seen any bikes and we would say, "yah, they came blazing by and headed up that road over there. Laughing our asses off as they road away.... They then started calling in air support and caught us in the 80s, so that all ended quickly...Not no more though, you are basically screwed if you run in comifornia.

:thinking: how many times I have seen you say you rode through town on your bike???

I ride my dirt bike around my neighborhood all the time, that doesn't mean if a cop tried to pull me over I wouldn't stop. I ride my dirt bike on the street knowing what I'm doing is illegal and could get a ticket. I'm not going to run because I'm breaking the law

I ride my dirt bike around my neighborhood all the time, that doesn't mean if a cop tried to pull me over I wouldn't stop. I ride my dirt bike on the street knowing what I'm doing is illegal and could get a ticket. I'm not going to run because I'm breaking the law

I wasn't quoting you em, and I was referring to his comment "And i would just soon 99% of dirt bikes off the street" I guess then he is the 1% that he would'nt mind being on the street :smirk:

I wasn't quoting you em, and I was referring to his comment "And i would just soon 99% of dirt bikes off the street" I guess then he is the 1% that he would'nt mind being on the street :smirk:

I knowwwwww jaybirdo409 I'm just sayin, I ride on the street but I'm completely against running from da popo's

Yeah... I cant hit my own truck on a bike... Well i cant.. But either way i'd have to pay for it..... If they got insurance... Im good... Bring em on lol