Who has ran from the cops on their bike

running is retarded, I ride down my road at or under the speed limit carefully to get to the trails. I pass cops all the time and wave or stop for them. Never even had them talk to me. I think after i showed respect they realized i was just going down the road and not trying to raise hell. But maybe im just crazy :noidea:

running is retarded, I ride down my road at or under the speed limit carefully to get to the trails. I pass cops all the time and wave or stop for them. Never even had them talk to me. I think after i showed respect they realized i was just going down the road and not trying to raise hell. But maybe im just crazy :noidea:
Same here, I passed the sheriff on my bike and never had an issue. Don't cause problems and you won't recive problems

I'm riding the trails behind my house today. Todays ride includes a one mile stretch of road with no cars on it. Hopefully da coppers will no see me. And all the trails are not mine so I could get busted for trespassing. So I will ride my sisters 100 to look more innocent (the crf250r is too badass). Wish me luck!

I'm riding the trails behind my house today. Todays ride includes a one mile stretch of road with no cars on it. Hopefully da coppers will no see me. And all the trails are not mine so I could get busted for trespassing. So I will ride my sisters 100 to look more innocent (the crf250r is too badass). Wish me luck!

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

nigga-idgaf.png

Tire and Justin^