got in trouble for trespassing...

today my friend was riding over to my house to go trail riding. i was exited so i just decided to ride over too his house. (on the same trails that i have been riding for that last 4 years). before i left my house, i heard abounch of gun shots, but i didnt think much of them. so i took off from my house to go and get my friend. when i was on an open field section, i spotted 2 guys ahead of me, and one of em had a gun. so i turned around and got the helll outa there! i tried to call my friend and tell him, but there was no answer. so i just waited at my house for my friend to come. when he got there we just took off cus i thought thos guys would not be in the aria that we were riding in. so after we rode for about 3 min, my friend stoped to talk to me. we didnt notice that thos same two guys were standing 50 feet away. and the asshole with the gun was so pissed at us for riding on his property! he just kept yelling at us, saying things like "is this your property!" "were do you live" "im gonna steal the keys on your bike so you cant ride" "whats your name?" "you should just go ride on the streets around your neighborhood" and he ask for my name so i just said "alex" cus that was the first name that came to my mind.(i would never give him me real name) the whole time i was scared he was gonna shoot me. and he his land was right next to a middle school! so should he really be that close to a school with a gun? and it was sunday, and not hunting season, so the dude had no business with a gun. any ways the dude was a dick and i am very upset that there are people on this planet that are that mean. what do you think?

really? you would be pissed if some inocent kids on crf100s were riding around on your land? its not like we were doing drugs, littering, or having sex. we were just passing through

yea i agree there is no reason to be a dick but to be fair he does have every right to be pissed. Especially if he has signs posted. once in a while the city will walk through my property checking the culvert .... i hate it... they can see right in my bedroom window. im not a dick to them but i might not sound like the nicest guy when i say who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my backyard

yea i agree there is no reason to be a dick but to be fair he does have every right to be pissed. Especially if he has signs posted. once in a while the city will walk through my property checking the culvert .... i hate it... they can see right in my bedroom window. im not a dick to them but i might not sound like the nicest guy when i say who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my backyard

I'm sure if you .....

slide_400.gif

They would :shocked:........ :run: