New Years Weekend in Spangler

how many helmets do you own CDA? i dont think i have ever gone on a ride with you and seen the same one twice :P
:devil:

Well if you remember from the T-day RR, I distroyed my One Industries, so my Mgr scored this sweet TLD lid. I think I posted a pic of it in the "What did you get for Christmas" thread. Steve McQueen!!!!

What you guys don't know is this: At the Tonka Town site there is a barbie house with "dressed" barbies. On the outside of town (maybe the seedy side) there is two barbies undressed and "pole dancing". Nobody took pictures of that.... :shocked:

391672498812770264_6IAY3Km5_c.jpg

Poor Tim, not even here to defend himself.

OK, I have some more additions to the trip.

The next morning I told my Mgr that I would take CDA Sr out for a ride in the morning so they can sleep in a little. I loaded him up in the Cat and took him for a tour of the whole area.

We headed up to Stevenson's Mines to take a look.
DSCN0285.JPG

That's a long way down...:thinking:
DSCN0283.JPG
DSCN0284.JPG

Nice view from the mines. :thumb:
DSCN0286.JPG

Then we heading up through the hill and over through Charlie's/Wagon Wheel, across Trona Rd and up a nice little hill climb to check out the views.
DSCN0288.JPG
Looking out towards Ridgecrest.
DSCN0287.JPG
We dropped down the other side to the right and headed across the desert floor making our way back to camp.

Ran across this little sign and I started to :hyper: thinking I would find some moisture.
DSCN0289.JPG

Fun little trip and logged 30 miles showing dad around.

Got back the girls wanted to take a little run before Little G had to go home.

So......Stay Tuned....

I added a seat slide rail kit to the Cat's driver's seat as it will not slide forward in stock trim. I added this so my Mgr could drive as she could not reach the pedals in stock trim. Since Little G was leaving, she took the controls for this trip and she is even shorter than my Mgr and could reach. :thumb:

So they got bundled up in their jackets and blankets and were ready to go.
DSCN0290.JPG

Heading on down the trail with the Kitty in tow.
DSCN0291.JPG

Heading under the railroad tracks.
DSCN0292.JPG
DSCN0293.JPG

I asked if I ever showed them "Shark Rock" and they said, "WHAT?, what the ..... is shark rock!?" Well we made a right and headed towards the shark.

Here we are and they could not believe this was out here.
DSCN0294.JPG

So now I said, "let's drive through the "Village" and I'll show you the Bomb Shelter." They just started shaking their heads in disbelief and off we went.

Here we are at the bomb shelter.
DSCN0298.JPG

I said, "hey let's walk through"

The Mgr said "Um NO!" so Little G and I went in. Here is the Mgr above.
DSCN0296.JPG

I threw her my camera and she took a pic of Little G down below.
DSCN0297.JPG

So after that we took off back to camp.
DSCN0299.JPG

My MGR wanted to take the kids out there on a night ride. I said, no problem, we will come back tonight.

Got back and Little G loaded up her car and was ready to go home. I had her follow me up to Searles and 395 so I could get pointed in the right direction home.

Came back to camp and Rack said hey I'm taking the FRQs for a ride, suit up and let's go before the sun goes down.

Stay Tuned.....