New Years Weekend in Spangler

So I got my gear on and jump on the 450 and headed out into the Sun with Rack, the FRQ boys.

Following 530 and Son
DSCN0300.JPG
DSCN0301.JPG
DSCN0302.JPG

Rack forgot to turn right at the intersection and went straight..:devil:
DSCN0303.JPG

530 getting ready for some single track.
DSCN0304.JPG

One of the FRQs saying : Hey what happen to the FR we were just on? I do not see any trail around here."
DSCN0305.JPG

Stay Tuned.....

So I got my gear on and jump on the 450 and headed out into the Sun with Rack, the FRQ boys.

Following 530 and Son
View attachment 11494
View attachment 11495
View attachment 11496

Rack forgot to turn right at the intersection and went straight..:devil:
View attachment 11497

530 getting ready for some single track.
View attachment 11498

One of the FRQs saying : Hey what happen to the FR we were just on? I do not see any trail around here."
View attachment 11493

Stay Tuned.....

I think that's what I'll be saying "A LOT" the next time I ride!!! :cool:

Single Track! :hyper: :drool: I cranked up the stabilizer a couple clicks so I could ride through the rocks one handed and take pictures at the same time.

"FRQ out of Water!":lol: That's almost like say "Fish out of water" and he is on a fish - Gold Fish that is.
DSCN0308.JPG

Look how much fun he is having. This is one of the twins I believe and he was nursing a broken foot or just came off a broken foot. I could not remember.
DSCN0307.JPG

AW! you can not see this beauty when running down a FR. :prof:
DSCN0309.JPG

Hey guys wait for me! I just need to put my camera away and I'll be right there!!! :ride:

Question is, trail to the left or trail to the right....? :thinking: decision.
DSCN0310.JPG

I figured I would get these shots so the FRQs could tell everybody, "Hey we ride Single Track."

Stay Tuned.....

Single Track! :hyper: :drool: I cranked up the stabilizer a couple clicks so I could ride through the rocks one handed and take pictures at the same time.

"FRQ out of Water!":lol: That's almost like say "Fish out of water" and he is on a fish - Gold Fish that is.
View attachment 11501

Look how much fun he is having. This is one of the twins I believe and he was nursing a broken foot or just came off a broken foot. I could not remember.
View attachment 11500

View attachment 11502

Hey guys wait for me! I just need to put my camera away and I'll be right there!!! :ride:

View attachment 11499

I figured I would get these shots so the FRQs could tell everybody, "Hey we ride Single Track."

Stay Tuned.....

NICCCCCE ... seriously, that looked like fun!

And just like that, we were back on the FR's.

Big Wave 530
DSCN0311.JPG

530's son
DSCN0312.JPG

One of the FRQ twins...
DSCN0313.JPG

The other FRQ and Rack....Hey Rack, your bike changed colors. This almost looks like your old 2008..:thinking:
DSCN0314.JPG

AW that's because you switched with your buddy (sorry totally forgot his name). Here he comes on the Spanish Salmon.
DSCN0315.JPG

Stay Tuned......

It was starting to get dark and 530's son and myself were the only scooters without lights, so it was time to start making our way back to camp, but not without more FR's to hit....

DSCN0317.JPG

DSCN0318.JPG

:wow: Sexiest guy around when I have my helmet on..:prof: And I must say, that is one sexy helmet.....Long Live Steve McQueen!!!
DSCN0316.JPG

DSCN0319.JPG

We jumped up on the gravel road on top of this bridge and headed out.

Here we are getting ready to cross 395. You can see it is getting a little dark as my flash is now clicking on.
DSCN0325.JPG

Here is Rack following behind me...
DSCN0330.JPG

Stay Tuned.....

View attachment 11501

View attachment 11500

View attachment 11502

View attachment 11499

Stay Tuned.....
Those were fun trails over there. Would have been more fun if we could see where we were heading going up some of those hills into the sun. :bonk:

It was starting to get dark and 530's son and myself were the only scooters without lights, so it was time to start making our way back to camp, but not without more FR's to hit....

View attachment 11510

View attachment 11511

:wow: Sexiest guy around when I have my helmet on..:prof: And I must say, that is one sexy helmet.....Long Live Steve McQueen!!!
View attachment 11509

View attachment 11512

We jumped up on the gravel road on top of this bridge and headed out.

Here we are getting ready to cross 395. You can see it is getting a little dark as my flash is now clicking on.
View attachment 11513

Here is Rack following behind me...
View attachment 11508

Stay Tuned.....
You do a good job taking self portraits while riding at the same time. I have a hard enough time getting my camera out of my pocket even when stopped. :noidea:

You do a good job taking self portraits while riding at the same time. I have a hard enough time getting my camera out of my pocket even when stopped. :noidea:

I think he may have taken a class in TIMO's Self Portraits 101..... :smirk:... but I think he missed the class where TIMO showed them how to number each picture...