Leatt's fixing to get jacked

:noidea: I don't get it, scientific observation? Both my parents are doctors, I've heard this speech a dozen times

Both my parents are doctors too.... well, one is a vet assistant and one is a janitor at the hospital...... :lol::cry::lol:

All Im saying is that your excuse on why the leatt is better than the evs is not based in fact, whatsoever.

They are safer than a neck roll, but from what I see, if It breaks your collar bones, then where is that energy going to be transfered? To your back-yes. But leatts bring it down low so if the wreck is serious enough, you still will be able to use you arms and live a normal life as a parapalegic. But where is that going to break your back at? Up top, where your spinal cord gives you control of your arms. So you might save 200$ or whatever, but whats 200$ when your blowing into a wheelclair to go, and asking someone to pull that 2 hundies out of you back pocket to pay for you jergans since you won't have a girlfriend.

There's no merit in your observation... I'm sure that research and studies have been done to observe and protect as much as possible. Yes you get what you pay for most of the time but sometimes when you are the only game in town you can charge what you want which was the case with the leatte. Nobody has questioned the $700 price tag of the bionic though.

There's no merit in your observation... I'm sure that research and studies have been done to observe and protect as much as possible. Yes you get what you pay for most of the time but sometimes when you are the only game in town you can charge what you want which was the case with the leatte. Nobody has questioned the $700 price tag of the bionic though.

All I'm going to say is there is no price on life. My leatt was $285, and when I bought it, I knew it was going to work from repeated stories people told me on how they believe it saved them, along with a few of my own. This specific EVS just came out, nobody crashed in one to have an conjectured opinion that its going to work, since they changed the whole format of it. Its not at all like a leatt, alpinestars, or the original EVS. Do you really want to put your faith with your money and sacriface your saftey to an extent for, oh idon't know, 65 bucks? Are you really that nieve?

Wear one or not, I don't care. I have my people I really do care about, and I'm not going to do anything but say what I think and give you my logic to support it. Whatever you want to do, it comes down to personal freedom. I couldn't give a flying fuck who wants to wear it and who doesn't. :thumb:

All I'm going to say is there is no price on life. My leatt was $285, and when I bought it, I knew it was going to work from repeated stories people told me on how they believe it saved them, along with a few of my own. This specific EVS just came out, nobody crashed in one to have an conjectured opinion that its going to work, since they changed the whole format of it. Its not at all like a leatt, alpinestars, or the original EVS. Do you really want to put your faith with your money and sacriface your saftey to an extent for, oh idon't know, 65 bucks? Are you really that nieve?

Wear one or not, I don't care. I have my people I really do care about, and I'm not going to do anything but say what I think and give you my logic to support it. Whatever you want to do, it comes down to personal freedom. I couldn't give a flying fuck who wants to wear it and who doesn't. :thumb:

People put their faith on the leatt. I think this thread deserves a picture for all leatt owners.
-U-Mad-random-23186362-390-270.gif

:lol: QUIT YER CRYIN :moon:

Key word.

Dear Little Doggy,

Sure the EVS doesnt cost as much as the Leatt. However................ Just because there are no known documented crashes supporting the fact that the EVS Evolution will or will not save your neck or back in a crash. Does not mean it doesnt work. Its been tested in crash labs. Just like the Leatt, and the Alpinestar. I totally understand and support your opinion about the products that you will only use. No sense in getting worked up about it. And I also agree with you in your statement of (Wear one or not). Im I firm believer in let those who ride decide.

key word

You being a bit snippity and an MX snob don't you think?... You are also taking this as a personal attack:naughty: and it isnt. I'm not saying the Leatte is junk, I'm not saying any one neck brace is better either. What I am saying is that you have no evidence besides putting a dollar value on it proving one is better than the other.... Hell I was going to order a Leatte this year for both Luke and I until I saw this new one from EVS and if its as good as my other EVS, I will buy it....

You being a bit snippity and an MX snob don't you think?... You are also taking this as a personal attack:naughty: and it isnt. I'm not saying the Leatte is junk, I'm not saying any one neck brace is better either. What I am saying is that you have no evidence besides putting a dollar value on it proving one is better than the other.... Hell I was going to order a Leatte this year for both Luke and I until I saw this new one from EVS and if its as good as my other EVS, I will buy it....
I'm not directing this at you, whatsoever, please don't get the wrong idea. I within the last few days I have heard that both my dad and I are stupid for purchasing an "overpriced" leatt, actually, directed right at both him and I, so I do take that as a slightly personal attack. As of now I plan to leave this thread, as if I have created enough bullshit already. Carry on.

I'm not directing this at you, whatsoever, please don't get the wrong idea. I within the last few days I have heard that both my dad and I are stupid for purchasing an "overpriced" leatt, actually, directed right at both him and I, so I do take that as a slightly personal attack. As of now I plan to leave this thread, as if I have created enough bullshit already. Carry on.
:thumb: Good, now the thread can get back on track.