Leatt's fixing to get jacked

I just got me a leatt about two weeks ago and i think its very comfy even though i havn't ridden with it yet, but i have a question. Do you guys use the chest strap that comes with it? I don't like it that much and i have friends that don't use them but im just curious about what other people think of it.

I just got me a leatt about two weeks ago and i think its very comfy even though i havn't ridden with it yet, but i have a question. Do you guys use the chest strap that comes with it? I don't like it that much and i have friends that don't use them but im just curious about what other people think of it.
i dont were it. no problem

I don't anymore, I used to but I just wear it over my roost guard and it stays down

James

Staff member
Do you guys use the chest strap that comes with it? I don't like it that much and i have friends that don't use them but im just curious about what other people think of it.
Since I began wearing the brace back piece on the outside of the jersey, I use the straps. Keeps the brace from moving around. :thumb:

i have a leatt also and ive been ridding with it for a while now. i like mine i dont even feel like i have one on when im ridding. i ride desert so im not sure about track because on track you jump a lot more, but i have never ridden with the chest strap and i have felt a difference.