South I NEED to ride this week, pretty please!?

Do it Martin, and stop the I don't know how shit. Buddy bike? Johns at work and his dissapeared for the day. :devil:

Our bikes are way to huge for my buddy to ride. He is a buck thirty. He couldn't pick it up if he wanted to. Plus since he is a very new rider, how am I going to explain to my brother when his 10k+ dirt bike comes back all messed up? lol I'm trying to get a hold of my friend to see what he says.

Why don't you go tomorrow Gary? From your response, I see you spelled "dissapeared" wrong. It's actually spelled disappeared. lol :stirthepot: You must be sick. So call in, get some rest, and :ride:.

Ok mmjsport if you are really serious, Im going to try and be there by 9:00. I usually start earlier and can if it works for you. Im not sure where you are coming from but if it is 100 plus miles, earlier may be better. That commute time can double your drive time and it sucks. You decide and let me know.
Gorman has a little bit of everything. I ride all of the trails and consider them pretty easy. But that is a matter of opinion. After a rain and during the week Gorman can be really nice. Most of them fun flowing trails but also a lot of whooped out stuff too. If your driving that far pack food and lots of water or whatever you prefer and plan on staying till later and head home towards the end of traffic time. No sense in driving that far and not getting in as much as you can.

If you are going please PM me your number and I will do the same. That way if anything comes up you can text me and vice versa. Dont pull an "Andrew" on me. Signal is intermittent there. Coming from the 5 Frwy exit Smokey Bear and make a left. Then make another left at the stop sign, then an immediate right onto a dirt road. Follow it a few miles till you hit a campground on your right called Lane Ranch. I drive a Pewter Chevy Silverado. It is a 5.00 dollar fee at the gate if they are there.

Let me know what you decide, yes/no and what time.

I look forward to it.

Cheers:cheers:

I think I'm going to pass for tomorrow sun since were mostly likely going to go Friday as well. My buddies aren't responding either. My brother really wants to try Gorman as we should set up a trip for sure. When are you leaving?

No worries mmjsport.

I will probably leave Monday and dont know when I will return.

Have fun riding Friday and hopefully we can ride in the future.
:thumb:

When I can't find a riding partner I ride with one of these. Well I actually have the older version.
spot2_prodpage.jpg

Yea, they are not free. I sure feel a lot better knowing that if I break my leg or if my bike just quits on me, I've got a pretty good shot at getting home alive.

Anyhow, have a great ride tomorrow! I wish that I could pull a Ferris Bueller like our Canuck friend and join you.