South I NEED to ride this week, pretty please!?

I've rode with both Andrew and Pancho (Frank) before. Both very fast riders. I like to see thing when I ride. They ride at a pace that is a blur. Besides, Andrew stiffed me very last minute at Rowher a while back and didnt even bother to text me. I sat at Rowher waiting for him for a while. I was pissed! It was just us two, the least he could of done is text me!

I ended up riding with four other guys there till they had some issues. When we came back to the trucks, Pancho and a couple of others spotted me and I rode with them till they too had issues.

Im sure they will have a fun, swift ride together. Let them have their flow. Besides, I cant make it anyways till Thursday.
I'm thinking Andrew has some 'splaining to do. Nobody can let our Sun(shine) down without an explanation :prof: Are you with me or against me?

I'm thinking Andrew has some 'splaining to do. Nobody can let our Sun(shine) down without an explanation :prof: Are you with me or against me?

Im with you Nedge:hifive: but Im also over it. Maybe he tied one on the night before, who knows:noidea: He seems like a nice guy and, we had even texted numbers the night before just for that reason. Either way I made the best of it and got to ride with 8 different people and two different groups that day. Pancho and I forget the other TT'er guy's names, were fun guys to ride with and very good riders. I've rode with two of them on another group ride before. Sort of funny that both of the groups had mechanical issues that day but between both groups i was able to get some decent riding in.

Thanks for having my back Nedge:thumb: :canada:

Enough of Andrew. I dont want to paint a bad picture of him. It's really not that big of a deal. A lot of people are flakes with riding. How many do you know that act like they are all interested on a ride and then back out? I've known more then a few.

So as of now it is looking like Hungry Valley instead of LPNF because I wont ride alone up there. I worked on the bike tonight. I got my bark buster straightened out and both fuel lines working and now my radiator is a little bit straighter.

I cant wait to ride:hyper: I plan on hitting almost every single trail there. I wont ride my favorite trail alone (Butt Crack) because nobody will find me stuck in the crack and off the map. I will check in with my Husband from time to time at my usual check in points throughout my ride indicating my next trails. If it goes as planned I will rack up 80 miles or more from corner to corner, including upper and lower Mesa and Broom trails, and probably will swing by the track for a break. I think I will wear my new boots for the first time and break them in:rocker:

My plan is, to ride my ass off like a ninja! :ninja:
Or is it Ninjette?

SOMEBODY has got to say it...You know what I mean...

:noidea:

Im just shocked YOU havent "said it" Buck. Whatever "it" is. And because Im blond Im not even sure I see a joke in my post other then maybe some "Butt Crack" smack talk:moon: But that's not even funny anymore because it has all been said too many times. Whatever it is, Dan gets you:thumb:

Well, I'm not blonde, and I don't get "it" either.

Oh waaaait a minute, now I get what you dont "get" You dont get "IT!" :lol:

"It" flew over my head at first, but then again maybe "it" wasnt a joke? Im sorry Tim if "it" isnt.

Im so blond and confused:panic: