South I NEED to ride this week, pretty please!?

As some of you may know, I will be leaving town for a indefinite amount of somber time. Therefore I NEED a dirt and nature fix. Im going to try and ride on Thursday. First, I have to pull my radiator out some to relieve a pinched hose then, remove a bent bark buster that I may or may not try to straighten and put back on and, I will shine the one tweaked fuel line and ride on reserve. I dont have the time or patience to fix it all before I have to leave town for an indefinite amount of time. And I need the dirt and nature fix in worst way right now:hail:
Im thinking LPNF on Thursday if anyone is interested. The high at Gorman will be 79, up in the forest Im sure 5-10 degrees less. I know it is a bit of a drive for some of you but just thought I'd throw it out there. I also know weekdays are tuff. That is why Im putting the word out in a couple of places. I've been working Fri-Mon lately missing all the fun rides :cry:

If I dont get any takers I may be a bad girl :devil: and ride Gorman :puke:and yes, alone!

One of these days I would like to go on a weekday ride but like you say, it is too hard for me to take a day from work and go riding. I will be going out again Sunday for another early morning desert ride and the temps should be pretty good. I hope all goes well for you and your extended leave.

Yea, I was just saying to my Husband I would like to come out for Andrew's Memorial ride on Wednesday. But as usual T-day all the family comes together and around our house. This year it may be very difficult, as my Mom is hanging by a thread and I pray she doesnt pass on T-day or Christmas. I hope to never associate those holidays with her passing.

If Im in town, I just may bail for that ride. And leave all the pie making, cranberry sauce making and chestnutt cooking and cracking, and turkey prep for others. Oh and the potatoes, carrots and gravy prep too!:banghead:

Yep! I just may do that this year. :timeout: I just may boycott it all and let them fend for themselves

Damn, I need to ride:cry:

Yea, I was just saying to my Husband I would like to come out for Andrew's Memorial ride on Wednesday. But as usual T-day all the family comes together and around our house. This year it may be very difficult, as my Mom is hanging by a thread and I pray she doesnt pass on T-day or Christmas. I hope to never associate those holidays with her passing.

If Im in town, I just may bail for that ride. And leave all the pie making, cranberry sauce making and chestnutt cooking and cracking, and turkey prep for others. Oh and the potatoes, carrots and gravy prep too!:banghead:

Yep! I just may do that this year. :timeout: I just may boycott it all and let them fend for themselves

DO IT!!!

...... :stirthepot:....... :naughty:

As some of you may know, I will be leaving town for a indefinite amount of somber time. Therefore I NEED a dirt and nature fix. Im going to try and ride on Thursday. First, I have to pull my radiator out some to relieve a pinched hose then, remove a bent bark buster that I may or may not try to straighten and put back on and, I will shine the one tweaked fuel line and ride on reserve. I dont have the time or patience to fix it all before I have to leave town for an indefinite amount of time. And I need the dirt and nature fix in worst way right now:hail:
Im thinking LPNF on Thursday if anyone is interested. The high at Gorman will be 79, up in the forest Im sure 5-10 degrees less. I know it is a bit of a drive for some of you but just thought I'd throw it out there. I also know weekdays are tuff. That is why Im putting the word out in a couple of places. I've been working Fri-Mon lately missing all the fun rides :cry:

If I dont get any takers I may be a bad girl :devil: and ride Gorman :puke:and yes, alone!
Sun, I am not following you - what's up with leaving? I must be out of the loop. Why don't you blitz up here for our Thanksgiving. I'm going to the cottage and the weather looks great. Hey, it's only a 35 hour drive. :thumb:

Sun, I am not following you - what's up with leaving? I must be out of the loop. Why don't you blitz up here for our Thanksgiving. I'm going to the cottage and the weather looks great. Hey, it's only a 35 hour drive. :thumb:

If I were to come up there to the "lake house," I may never leave! That's why:D

Sun Andrew is heading up to Gorman Tuesday. He is cool. You know him ?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/953279-la-area-weekday-riding-thread/page__st__60

I've rode with both Andrew and Pancho (Frank) before. Both very fast riders. I like to see thing when I ride. They ride at a pace that is a blur. Besides, Andrew stiffed me very last minute at Rowher a while back and didnt even bother to text me. I sat at Rowher waiting for him for a while. I was pissed! It was just us two, the least he could of done is text me!

I ended up riding with four other guys there till they had some issues. When we came back to the trucks, Pancho and a couple of others spotted me and I rode with them till they too had issues.

Im sure they will have a fun, swift ride together. Let them have their flow. Besides, I cant make it anyways till Thursday.

Sun, if we were neighbors we would ride almost every day! :thumb:

I'm sorry to hear that you will be taking some time off from riding. I wish you well and strength. :hug: