South I NEED to ride this week, pretty please!?

I'm taking a friend to the airport at 1pm. I would have needed to be there and began riding at 6am and would have left around 11am to be home by 1pm.

Well there is still time my friend:bonk: because TOMORROW is when Im going silly! Are you sure today is the day you pick your friend up? You may want to check:lol:
Play hookie from work tomorrow:devil: Im thinking by this evening you may be:puke: and need to :ride: to feel better:wink:

Well there is still time my friend:bonk: because TOMORROW is when Im going silly! Are you sure today is the day you pick your friend up? You may want to check:lol:
Play hookie from work tomorrow:devil: Im thinking by this evening you may be:puke: and need to :ride: to feel better:wink:

Oh ok. I was thinking today was thursday. I'm going to the airport today to drop a friend off. Tomorrow I might be able to ride, its my day off as well. I've never ridden Gorman before. Sounds like fun though.

Sun is going to trash you.:devil:

Most people can trash me. lol I only start riding not even 2 years ago. But I have a blast, so thats what counts. I don't think my brother can make it since he works but I'll ask my friend to see if he can make it. I don't want to go 100+ miles one way solo. haha We just need to find a bike for him to use. I need to go buy a buddy bike.

How is the terrain. Difficult? Easy? Flat? Rocky? Etc?

Most people can trash me. lol I only start riding not even 2 years ago. But I have a blast, so thats what counts. I don't think my brother can make it since he works but I'll ask my friend to see if he can make it. I don't want to go 100+ miles one way solo. haha We just need to find a bike for him to use. I need to go buy a buddy bike.

How is the terrain. Difficult? Easy? Flat? Rocky? Etc?

1) I have a bike I'm will to part ways with perfect buddy bike... A2 (Agent2) nicknamed it El Diablo... no idea how he came up with that name.... :devil:
2) Terrian .... YES to the all the above! :prof: