Hey :)

You'd love Spangler Liz. They have closed down a lot of good stuff out that way but, there is still a lot of decent riding there. I like the single track that takes you in between and around all the boulders out there.

I prefer Ocotillo this time of year for warmth. Often we are camping tent style. Although this trip we have rented a trailer.

We have a Fire Capt. at out camp. He is my favorite sweep. I call him Panda. He is my friend's Husband. Between Doc and the Fireman, we are in good hands:thumb::rocker:

If Trav and Big D come down, they need to hit us up so we can all do a ride together. Or at the very least a greet and meet:D

What chu talkin about Willis?

:pothead:

He :loco:

But the term is "meet and greet" unless otherwise intended:poke:

Liz, we haven't meet yet but I'm sure it won't be long based on the hooligans you seem to want to hang out with:rocker: Spangler has a lot of variety when it comes to terra firma. Rocky single track, sandy hill climbs, flowing single track, a town where they let you ride right down the middle of main street (quads, SxS, et. all), park your bikes in a lot specifically for OHV's and walk right next door or across the street and get some grub:burger: Then to a gas station to fill up and continue on. It' really it a great place to explore. Multiple areas's to camp within a 20 mile radius which give you access to all of the same stuff. Highly recommend it:thumb::ride:

Damn, it's been a long time since I have been to Disney Land but the Main Street Parade sure has changed. Ken, is that you in the E-string? :lol: :P

What did you do, take the picture into work, use tax payer funded equipment and focus on someone in paticular:gayfight: I am not in the Entertainment dept, I have no involvement with the "parades" so, no, that was not me butt, man, that was a real uncomfortable outfit.:wiggle:

You'd love Spangler Liz. They have closed down a lot of good stuff out that way but, there is still a lot of decent riding there. I like the single track that takes you in between and around all the boulders out there.

I prefer Ocotillo this time of year for warmth. Often we are camping tent style. Although this trip we have rented a trailer.

We have a Fire Capt. at out camp. He is my favorite sweep. I call him Panda. He is my friend's Husband. Between Doc and the Fireman, we are in good hands:thumb::rocker:

If Trav and Big D come down, they need to hit us up so we can all do a ride together. Or at the very least a greet and meet:D
Very true Sun. Still plenty of stuff to see and ride up there for sure.

So I was thinking... I know quite a few people are going to be in OW over the holidays.
Looks like me, Doc and JR are camping with Billy&Cheri, and a few other people from TT... what if we picked a date and time and all met up at Blue In Cafe for lunch or something? Might be fun to do a big meet and greet... or maybe plan a big bbq dinner or something at one of the camps(problem being we would all have to find it lol) . Thinking we should plan ahead of time since cell signal sucks so bad down there... spent quite a few weekends trying to hook up with people and never happened cuz of shitty cell service :/

I would def be in for that if you were staying through the 5th. Those will be the only days I have available in So. Cal. Would love to see Sun, Diva and you of course since I did tell you to come over here and check "us" knuckleheads out. :prof:

There is that ugly 4 letter word. Starts with a "W" and can ruin any good day for riding. There are two such words that start with that letter and end differently. You can ride in one, but not the other (unless that is your job). :ride: