Hey :)

Depends if they have flowers on them or not.:picard:

Check the tires for cracks along the sides and in the grooves. I got 10 years out of my 19.5" tires on my MH. Stored outside on concrete with tire coveres.

Yeah- he aint in the best mood after putting out so much money on that thing today... Think I will forgo the flower tire covers and get him some real ones lol
Right now it is stored in dirt lot, but will eventually be concrete. Lots of repairs today- stressed him out a bit. Praying it drives beautifully for him on the way home... Its still in the shop being worked on(with him napping in the back bed lol) - the front end was thrashed apparently. I think an ounce of prevention with these things will go a long way since repairs are so costly :/
Tire covers arent very romantic... but they will probably be appreciated at this point lol

Yeah- he aint in the best mood after putting out so much money on that thing today... Think I will forgo the flower tire covers and get him some real ones lol
Right now it is stored in dirt lot, but will eventually be concrete. Lots of repairs today- stressed him out a bit. Praying it drives beautifully for him on the way home... Its still in the shop being worked on(with him napping in the back bed lol) - the front end was thrashed apparently. I think an ounce of prevention with these things will go a long way since repairs are so costly :/
Tire covers arent very romantic... but they will probably be appreciated at this point lol
Maybe a thought about some sort of road coverage (AAA) or so just in case?

That he actually has covered with AMA or something :) Thinking maybe a bottle of champagne and some lingerie on top of the wheel covers might make him smile lol Gotta get creative. Christmas shopping sucks! :noidea:

Clarification edit- lingerie for me to wear for him- not the other way around hahah:smirk:

Depends if they have flowers on them or not.:picard:

Check the tires for cracks along the sides and in the grooves. I got 10 years out of my 19.5" tires on my MH. Stored outside on concrete with tire coveres.
I keep mine covered all the time and also, I park on a thick piece of rubber so I isolate the concrete from the rubber. I have been told that the concrete can leech the moisture out of the rubber and cause them to dry out. Have you ever seen classic cars that sit for a long time? They usually have a pad beneath the tires. :prof:

I keep mine covered all the time and also, I park on a thick piece of rubber so I isolate the concrete from the rubber. I have been told that the concrete can leech the moisture out of the rubber and cause them to dry out. Have you ever seen classic cars that sit for a long time? They usually have a pad beneath the tires. :prof:

Thats good to know. We are first time rv owners... so quite honestly - we dont know shit lol
Ill pass that info along to Doc- he is pretty anal about keeping things nice and maintained. I appreciate it :)

That he actually has covered with AMA or something :) Thinking maybe a bottle of champagne and some lingerie on top of the wheel covers might make him smile lol Gotta get creative. Christmas shopping sucks! :noidea:

Clarification edit- lingerie for me to wear for him- not the other way around hahah:smirk:

This is getting good............ :popcorn:

Kind of makes it hard to drive doesn't it Dave? :P

I do have mine on gravel and have no issues. Drainage is good that way.
Alot of us Liz have had RV's for a long time. Hit us up with any issues and we can help you.:thumb: Too bad you are OWellsingit for New Years. The rest of us are going to Spangler.

Shit, I could have gotten 20 years outta the tires than:foul: Thanks for the heads up:thumb: These will be the last set of tires this rig will ever see:busted:

This is getting good............ :popcorn:

Crfbabe:

Hey Rez, it'll only get good if she decides to model said lingerie and since your selling your "Shizzle", you might just be shizzle outta luck:lol::lol::cry: