Hey :)

Holy crap... Doc took the new RV in to have alignment checked today and get her ready for her maiden voyage to OW over the holidays... $1600 bucks :faint: (and that doesnt include the front tires we need from the alignment being so F$#ked up)... Nobody mentioned they were money pits when I talked about getting one lol That damn coach better drive straight as an arrow after all this work!!!
Thank god desert camping is free :ride:

Another little bike or a coach that wont drive us off a cliff lol
Yeah- That ones gonna screw med professionals over pretty good it looks like... we will see :/

Holy crap... Doc took the new RV in to have alignment checked today and get her ready for her maiden voyage to OW over the holidays... $1600 bucks :faint: (and that doesnt include the front tires we need from the alignment being so F$#ked up)... Nobody mentioned they were money pits when I talked about getting one lol That damn coach better drive straight as an arrow after all this work!!!
Thank god desert camping is free :ride:

I'm the king of POS MH money pits. Just a friendly word of advice if it's a older MH, make sure the tire that are on it aren't more then 5 years old. You'll run the risk of losing a tire on the road, and that can cause a "grand daddy amount of squish" damage to said MH.

I'm the king of POS MH money pits. Just a friendly word of advice if it's a older MH, make sure the tire that are on it aren't more then 5 years old. You'll run the risk of losing a tire on the road, and that can cause a "grand daddy amount of squish" damage to said MH.
Sound advice, although well taken care of (covered) tires can last a few years longer.