Hey :)

:wave. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy the place. I'm just a lawn chair guy that looks at his bike while it sits on the stand. Heck I'm a grandpa so I'm the slow guy around here. :smirk:

:picard: Listen gramps, Elizabeth seems pretty cool and if she can hang with a guy named Billy Bad Ass (Geek, he will give you a run for your money at cooking :poke:) she's :thumb: So you can just chill out, it's past your nap time anyway, make sure your feet don't get cold, bundle up now:snore::lol::run:
Nap time.jpg

Lol- You all crack me up :) I feel the love:smirk:

Thank you all for the warm welcome... Hoping to meet some of you out over winter break in Ocotillo.
Gettin my bikes primed this week and ready for the trip.
How many of you all are planning on camping down that way over xmas/new years? I know Suns out there... we will be down the Friday the 27th :)

This is almost a record for replies to a new member. :hail: Nice to have you join up and become a part of this comedy shop. If you were not going to OW there are some of us heading up to Spangler. Either way, welcome to the forum. :wave:

This is almost a record for replies to a new member. :hail: Nice to have you join up and become a part of this comedy shop. If you were not going to OW there are some of us heading up to Spangler. Either way, welcome to the forum. :wave:

Thanks ... I actually have not been there yet... Its on my "to do" list :) Let me know if you all do another run out there please. Would love to join ya!