Hey :)

She brought up Billy Bad Ass, it just naturally progressed from there. :noidea:

I'm working through Christmas and New Years, F'n AQMD/CARB bullshat :mad:, but I am planning on heading down there January 8-11.

See! Just like that! Derailment! Lets get back on topic:prof: and not let this thread fail us. And possibly lose the brave female who came here to get to know us. I know, I know, I started it all with my comment to Jimmy G but, he has owed me a picture for over a year now and Im getting tired of waiting for it.

Liz my new friend, dont fear. We're all harmless for the most part:smirk:

Palmer, Timoys, you guys gonna be out at Ocotillo for NYE? If so you guys should join us also:thumb:

Oh put the brakes on! :ride:
Are you really trying to mother her? :poke:
Liz is from TT, her son (she told me) is shit talker #1, now where do you think he gets that from? :smirk:
I told her to come over here because I read her posts and thought, dang, we need another girl over here that can keep up with the boys like you. I really would like to meet Liz in person over this next vaca but I'll be in AZ again and not going to OW I till the weekend after NY so I'll probably miss her.
You know I love you sun, don't take the top part all wrong.

ASS

Hahah- I definitely don't scare that easily- and would totally join in ... but Im not sure who the dicks and asses are on here yet- so that will have to wait for a while lol :wink:

Thanks for the PM Sun... Sent back :)

We will definitely be down in OW the 27th late Friday night thinking 9ish- staying through the 2nd I think... Not unloading friday night, just sleep and find camp Sat morning more than likely unless I can easily find where peeps are at Friday eve. I have a hell of a time in the dark lol.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :hug:

Hahah- I definitely don't scare that easily- and would totally join in ... but Im not sure who the dicks and asses are on here yet- so that will have to wait for a while lol :wink:

Thanks for the PM Sun... Sent back :)

We will definitely be down in OW the 27th late Friday night thinking 9ish- staying through the 2nd I think... Not unloading friday night, just sleep and find camp Sat morning more than likely unless I can easily find where peeps are at Friday eve. I have a hell of a time in the dark lol.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :hug:
Just nick names we have given each other. NOBODY on this forum is a dick, ass, or ass hole. Just funny shit that has happens over the years.
Cheers

Good Ol Emily:wave: Emily is one of the regs. She can dish it out and take it. I love Emily :rocker: Too bad she lives so far away.

Oh, and dont believe CDA. Yea, he's a Grandpa and his bike likes to sit on the stand a lot but, slow in NOT in his vocabularly.