The Nobody Asked me or I must just be an ASS.

Got the bikes loaded and heading out in the morning for a good ride in the desert. Bringing all of my family that rides 2 girls and 2 boys and we added my nephew that doesn't ride much but is a hoot and a half to ride with. He is one hell of a soil sampler and good sport. I will post ride report on top of this thread.

Got the bikes loaded and heading out in the morning for a good ride in the desert. Bringing all of my family that rides 2 girls and 2 boys and we added my nephew that doesn't ride much but is a hoot and a half to ride with. He is one hell of a soil sampler and good sport. I will post ride report on top of this thread.

:thumb:

Have fun and be safe.

:USA:

Have fun riding, I am flip flopping on heading out tomorrow, cool in the morning, low 60's later. Think I get up early, check the weather and decide.

Dude, there is a great
group going to Cal City tomorrow. Kick Stands up at 9am, leaving Borax Bills. Wide range of abilities. Probably a 60 mile loop with a stop in Randsburg.
Come out!

No worries, we are eating burgers at /X right now and talking fun story with my nephew. He used to work on the weekends with me and he is funny as shit.

we had burgers at the X finally today as well. it was as good as they say. Also :rocker: nice seeing Ms X in the Slash X with a smile on her face and walking around

I guess it's my fault. I didn't do the open invite thread for this ride, but had mentioned it to Trav on chat. With it being Buttheads first ride of the season, I wasn't too sure on how smooth it was going to be. If I would have seen this thread, of course you would have been invited, but with working Saturday, and then trying to get both bikes ready , I didn't do much DBA. Next time, I'll shoot you a PM, or you do the same to me.:noidea:

And oh yeah, :moon:

:devil:

I guess it's my fault. I didn't do the open invite thread for this ride, but had mentioned it to Trav on chat. With it being Buttheads first ride of the season, I wasn't too sure on how smooth it was going to be. If I would have seen this thread, of course you would have been invited, but with working Saturday, and then trying to get both bikes ready , I didn't do much DBA. Next time, I'll shoot you a PM, or you do the same to me.:noidea:

And oh yeah, :moon:

:devil:

Let's see here...nephew who doesn't ride much (soil sampler), Buttheads first ride of the season...opportunities there...:thinking:....to bad I was in Vegas...this could have been interesting! :smirk:

Let's see here...nephew who doesn't ride much (soil sampler), Buttheads first ride of the season...opportunities there...:thinking:....to bad I was in Vegas...this could have been interesting! :smirk:

Actually Butthead did ok, just a little problem towards the end of the day, but nothing my size 15 couldn't take care of. :redforeman:

Actually PAMLER...in reference to the title of your thread...it's the latter part :moon:.....:smirk:......:P.....I thinK your nephew and I would get along great! :lol:....:crash:.....:lol:

So Palmers nephew has a mangina that swells too. :smirk:

This whole thread sucks balls....

You can suck all the balls you want, as long as they aren't mine.:P