The Nobody Asked me or I must just be an ASS.

:clap::thumb: Good reporting and parenting Palmer!!

I like seeing the girls on the bikes and not quads. Good job Dad!

:foul:.....:rant:.....:rant:....:blah:.:blah:.:blah:. wish I could say the same about mine. She loves being able to sit without having to "balance" herself all the time. :cry:

My Daughter hasn't been on a bike in 4 years. She started skipping ridding trips her Jr year in high school, so she wouldn't miss her sports practices. Now in college, she signed a "contract" that said no dirt motorcycles. She says she wants to go, but oh well, only a little over a year to go.

I had oen of the girls in our group try and teach mine how to ride a bike ...I think it was a 100...perfect size, thinking coming from another girl would be more helpful She did great until she had to turn and dumped it in the sandy berm (inherited :thinking:) ... I told her that takes practice but she had had enough ... and went bac to her (mom's actually) quad. She's too big for her quad but not legal to ride moms.

When I get home tonight I will finsh up with the whole thing as there are not many more pictures. I will also multi quote all the post. Once you "boys" see my girls without a helmet and kicking it at the /X I would like to remind you I own guns for a reason.

When I get home tonight I will finsh up with the whole thing as there are not many more pictures. I will also multi quote all the post. Once you "boys" see my girls without a helmet and kicking it at the /X I would like to remind you I own guns for a reason.

No need to worry. Unless you had your girls when you were 4 years old, I don't think I'll be interested.:smirk:

No need to worry. Unless you had your girls when you were 4 years old, I don't think I'll be interested.:smirk:

:thinking: