The Nobody Asked me or I must just be an ASS.

My gramps and dad were both wrenchers and then some. My brother and I learned everything from them and I still try to breed this into my own son. He is willing to help with maintenance and all the other stuff but I can tell he just is not into it like I was. Maybe in time because he has it in his blood. Some people do not know the difference between a spark plug and a butt plug. :devil:

:shocked:......:lol:.........:shocked:

I tried to teach my kid some wrenching. Next thing I know, I have to buy a carb, because he broke the overflow tube on the float bowl. $200 lesson learned, I'll take care of most everything now.

And since we are off topic, here's my girl, on my then new 450.

Picture 020.jpg

I tried to teach my kid some wrenching. Next thing I know, I have to buy a carb, because he broke the overflow tube on the float bowl. $200 lesson learned, I'll take care of most everything now.

And since we are off topic, here's my girl, on my then new 450.

View attachment 5595

OK, :focus: ... Palmer Is an ASS...... :prof: ... just getting everyone back to gether here so as not to get too far out there ... :smirk:

The only Daughter that was there was Geeks. Now I'm all creeped out if I was leering at her. That's it, I'm on the wagon, no more Voz's for me.:cheers: <Rootbeer
I worry all day that that one is gonna get me in trouble and all pissed off. She is a looker, God blessed her. You oughta see some of her friends....:shocked: Great and hilarious report Palmer. BTW, my son is also a lazy asshole. Maybe they went to the same school for assholes.:rant:

What the hell kind of cheap assed response is that?
Lets work on it a bit -

Look you bunch of middle aged perverts, if any of you get any ideas about my daughter, I'm gonna come to your house and kick your cajones so hard, you will have to open your mouth to pee. So shove it back in the cockholster, put a spoonful of saltpeter in your coffee, and concentrate on something else.:rant: