Hey :)

Lol... there are a lot of guys with "badAss" in their name on TT... He is my favortite :)

There are actually 4 billybadasses... lol - had to go look. Crazy.

Hi Elizabeth:wave:

Im glad you made it here. We need more females in this forum I think you will find most all of the guys here are really nice, knowledgeable and fun to ride with. I have rode and camped with several of them. A lot of smart assesry goes on here but in a playful way. Not in a way that destroys a thread. Well maybe sometimes but only by accident:D

I have a feeling you and I could make some good ride memories together:rocker: I will be in Ocotillo over New Year's and I will be meeting up with a group of friends, many whom are women who love to ride. All are fun and easy going. We are all in our 40s or older and many with kids, husbands and boy friends. All good peeps. I'll PM you our coordinates if you'll be there over NYE.

I ride a KLX450. It's being worked on now and I cannot wait to get it back and get back on the dirt.

I dont wrench but you go girl!:thumb: I do some minor maintenance stuff but I get too emotional and frustrated on the larger tasks. It's just not my strength. Im more the artsy crafty type that likes to spin :spin:in chairs and ride my supermoto in weird places.

I would not be surprised if we know some of the same people. Im finding that is the case with a lot of riders here in the Southern region of California. And through TT.

I live in Agoura Hills. A bit far from you but, sometimes a long drive is worth a good time on the bike with a friends :hifive:

I Look forward to meeting and riding with you someday:ride:

Cheers!

:cheers:

Hi Elizabeth:wave:

I Look forward to meeting and riding with you someday:ride:

Cheers!

:cheers:

Hi Sun! We are planning on being out in OW from Dec 27th- Jan 1st. Definitely pm the coordinates please! I would love to meet up and get to know you. Not quite sure what our plans are yet on where to camp. I will have my 13 year old son with me and possibly my bf Doc, if he can get away. He just bought us a new motor home and this will be our maiden voyage... so it could be a really long weekend haha. Lots to learn :)

I just moved to south OC from North Hollywood- so Im familiar with your area... u probably ride Gorman. We rode there quite a bit back when. Now Im 2 hours from any decent riding in any direction :( At least I have a great view of the ocean to make up for it :)
Cant wait to meet you and the other girls! Super excited since most of my buddies are guys- not that I dont love them... but u know :wink:

Hi Sun! We are planning on being out in OW from Dec 27th- Jan 1st. Definitely pm the coordinates please! I would love to meet up and get to know you. Not quite sure what our plans are yet on where to camp. I will have my 13 year old son with me and possibly my bf Doc, if he can get away. He just bought us a new motor home and this will be our maiden voyage... so it could be a really long weekend haha. Lots to learn :)

I just moved to south OC from North Hollywood- so Im familiar with your area... u probably ride Gorman. We rode there quite a bit back when. Now Im 2 hours from any decent riding in any direction :( At least I have a great view of the ocean to make up for it :)
Cant wait to meet you and the other girls! Super excited since most of my buddies are guys- not that I dont love them... but u know :wink:

Yep! Gorman is where I first learned to ride and still go there a lot. I've been off the bike a lot this year. Mostly due to off and on mechanical issues. I havent rode much down your way but I did ride once at an area called McCain Valley and it had some nice single track and was pretty cool.

Congrats on the motorhome. How exciting! My Husband and I are renting a trailer for our New Year's trip.

One of the gals were camping with has two boys. One is 17 think and the other I believe is 13. A really nice family. We are going to have a big tiki bar set up for NYE. You should try and find us and we can bring the new year in together if you'd like. For that matter if you'd like to camp with us your more then welcome to.

I'll PM you with our plans.

Jimmy G, "The Boss" around here, told me to get over here and say hello. Im glad he did.

Thanks Jimmy G! I've think I've waited long enough! Now go make me a snow angel but face first like this:faint: wearing a sock :wink:

:smirk:

Thanks Sun,
I am out at the Palmerosa right now. Thanks for giving babe a warm welcome. Stick around here Liz, you'll love all the clowns as you can see from the posts above.

The Ass,
:smirk:

See! Just like that! Derailment! Lets get back on topic:prof: and not let this thread fail us. And possibly lose the brave female who came here to get to know us. I know, I know, I started it all with my comment to Jimmy G but, he has owed me a picture for over a year now and Im getting tired of waiting for it.

Liz my new friend, dont fear. We're all harmless for the most part:smirk:

Palmer, Timoys, you guys gonna be out at Ocotillo for NYE? If so you guys should join us also:thumb: