Hey :)

Crfbabe:
That he actually has covered with AMA or something :) Thinking maybe a bottle of champagne and some lingerie on top of the wheel covers might make him smile lol Gotta get creative. Christmas shopping sucks! :noidea:
Clarification edit- lingerie for me to wear for him- not the other way around hahah:smirk:
Hey Rez, it'll only get good if she decides to model said lingerie and since your selling your "Shizzle", you might just be shizzle outta luck:lol::lol::cry:

Nah, I'm easy............... just the thought of it is good... :prof:........... :drool:...and my shizzle aint sold yet... PLUS that doesn't mean I can't continue to camp/offroad. :gibbs:

I keep mine covered all the time and also, I park on a thick piece of rubber so I isolate the concrete from the rubber. I have been told that the concrete can leech the moisture out of the rubber and cause them to dry out. Have you ever seen classic cars that sit for a long time? They usually have a pad beneath the tires. :prof:
Funny, I went to pick up the MH from storage and as I'm driving down the concrete outter perimeter where the RV's park, I am looking at the apron that we actually park on. I turn to my wife and ask, "has it always been asphalt?" She says, uh, yes. :picard:

Ok- last week to plan before the fun begins... Sent out a PM to a few people... If anyone is planning on being down in Ocotillo over the holidays and wants to post up with us- PM me. Ill send you over our camp location. We have about 5 rigs confirmed right now- all TT guys - awesome group. We are doing a couple of group dinners , bonfires, lots of drinking etc- and of course ride our asses off! Gonna be a blast! :)
Hope to see some of you down there.

Ok- last week to plan before the fun begins... Sent out a PM to a few people... If anyone is planning on being down in Ocotillo over the holidays and wants to post up with us- PM me. Ill send you over our camp location. We have about 5 rigs confirmed right now- all TT guys - awesome group. We are doing a couple of group dinners , bonfires, lots of drinking etc- and of course ride our asses off! Gonna be a blast! :)
Hope to see some of you down there.
When you say "TT", do you mean......Thumpertalk....gasp.... :foul: I hear those A-holes are a mean sprited bunch who use cuss words, drink that devils brew called alcohol and just carry on til all hours of the night, way past 10:47. Be careful all. :devil:

When you say "TT", do you mean......Thumpertalk....gasp.... :foul: I hear those A-holes are a mean sprited bunch who use cuss words, drink that devils brew called alcohol and just carry on til all hours of the night, way past 10:47. Be careful all. :devil:

I forgot the most vile aspect of them all. They enjoy consuming large quantities of these small, orange square things called......Cheese-It's :foul: :lol: