85 help kx

I am having a problem with the new bike. When I try to take off the bike dies unless you give the bike a ton of gas and let the clutch out really slow. One it takes off it has power and runs great but I'm stumped the clutch isn't slipping but is kind of hard to pull. I don't think it needs to be replaced but what can I do to fix it's take offs. When I nail it off the start it spins the tire a little then boggs and dies. I can't figure out what's wrong.

I am having a problem with the new bike. When I try to take off the bike dies unless you give the bike a ton of gas and let the clutch out really slow. One it takes off it has power and runs great but I'm stumped the clutch isn't slipping but is kind of hard to pull. I don't think it needs to be replaced but what can I do to fix it's take offs. When I nail it off the start it spins the tire a little then boggs and dies. I can't figure out what's wrong.

CLEAN THE CARB.
CLEAN THE CARB.
CLEAN THE CARB.
CLEAN THE CARB.

The pipe and silencer will need to be cleaned and the silencer re packed.
If the carb is 100% clean and the airfilter fresh I would look towards replacing the reeds.

running too rich. you may have a leaky float seat and needle if you have set the float properly. jetting could be too rich but if it is close to stock i dont think that alone will made it act like you stated.