[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

If you paid attention to the previous posts I had put up you'd know...:moon: TIMO even threw a digger at me too saying "he's heard this somewhere before"... :smirk:. The plan is and so far is still the plan, I am going to be grilling tri tip AND romaine lettuce... yes grilled lettuce. I also added if anyone wanted something to go along with or other than that to please feel free to bring whatever.

as for breakfast... NICE :thumb: ... keep in mind the KOM starts at 8:00AM and is NOT a day long race. we made that mistake last year, thought we'd have time to eat a big breakfast then mosey out there... we got to one point when we were just in tiem to meet the last rider past that point.

Just sayin!!!

I read that but......

FINE! I am bringing on HUNGER! FEED ME!!!

Breakfast will be null and void, I am going for trail mix, breakfast bars, and jerkey!!!

I read that but......

FINE! I am bringing on HUNGER! FEED ME!!!

Breakfast will be null and void, I am going for trail mix, breakfast bars, and jerkey!!!

Whoa there slick-nuts... you already said you were brining bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, sausage gravy AND pankcakes... so you better do it! :smirk:

found a good firewood hook up. 80 bucks for a truckbed full....
IMAG0739.jpg

i am now stocked for a few trips :rocker:

wood is all stacked up nicely on the side of my house.... trailer has all the bikes loaded up, wood, cooler, tools, RC cars, just got to throw all the gear bags in, the dogs and creates then grab gas and ice and im ready to hit the road in the morning :rocker:

What's that? :devil:

This might help people understand how much I don't care about "ball" sports, I honestly don't even know who's playing in the Superbowl. :lol::facepalm:

I don't dislike ball sports... just never understood watching someone else do it on TV and screaming at the box when someone makes a play. :noidea:

I used to be a die hard football fan. Then I started riding dirt bike. Weekend time became way too valuable to spend it sitting at home in front of the TV when I could be riding.

All packed up and ready to go. Setting the alarm for O'Dark thirty.

I used to be a die hard football fan. Then I started riding dirt bike. Weekend time became way too valuable to spend it sitting at home in front of the TV when I could be riding.

All packed up and ready to go. Setting the alarm for O'Dark thirty.

Have fun and ride safe :USA:

and i still got not PM or anything on where the fuck im supposed to be going.... no addy no directions nothing. i got a long drive and who knows if ill see you guys or not. Gary you have my number... i guess i will be on the road so if you get directions let me know.

and i still got not PM or anything on where the fuck im supposed to be going.... no addy no directions nothing. i got a long drive and who knows if ill see you guys or not. Gary you have my number... i guess i will be on the road so if you get directions let me know.
I sent Rez a PM a few days ago and never heard back from him. :noidea:

I'm on my way! Maryann woke up at 1am barfing at my house. I unloaded her stuff , scratched my ride plans for today and I'm heading out alone. In in Glendora now. Should be there in 2 or 3 hours. I'll PM my net for dire tions if you need them.