[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

:stirthepot: Was that after lunch? :doh:

1) Rez told me he didn't need to bring any wood at lunch yesterday. I had no idea it was a feminine hygiene thing. :poke:

2) Does that really mean we can only bring wood cut from the male tree? :sierra:

I was planning on bringing wood anywho! I always tell my kids when we load the wood, "bring what you would if you are alone." That way there is always enough. Joe will let you know what I say on the last night in the Dez. :lol:

yes, after lunch... I got to thinking about the offers and thought it'd be nice if ya'll brought some. :thumb:

What's that? :devil:

This might help people understand how much I don't care about "ball" sports, I honestly don't even know who's playing in the Superbowl. :lol::facepalm:

Doesn't it take BALLS to race moto..... or is it marbles. load you mouth full of marbles, spit one out after every moto, when you've lost ALL your marbles you are now considered a motocross racer.:crazy:

James

Staff member
Doesn't it take BALLS to race moto..... or is it marbles. load you mouth full of marbles, spit one out after every moto, when you've lost ALL your marbles you are now considered a motocross racer.:crazy:
I said ball, not balls... :smirk: :stirthepot:

Hey Rez, I just need to give you a heads up that my cold symptoms are coming on stronger this afternnon. I feel like I have been fighting something for a few days now. My Husband has been really sick for days. I've been doing everything I can to ward it off, fluids, Emergen C, Cold Ease etc... but I feel like it is stepping up some. I've had a headache for two days and now my ears are becoming tight and my nose is becoming more stuffy and runny. My fingers are crossed that it doesnt get much worse but wanted to let you know ahead of time there is a chance Im not going to make it :(but really hope I do!:redface:

Hey Rez, I just need to give you a heads up that my cold symptoms are coming on stronger this afternnon. I feel like I have been fighting something for a few days now. My Husband has been really sick for days. I've been doing everything I can to ward it off, fluids, Emergen C, Cold Ease etc... but I feel like it is stepping up some. I've had a headache for two days and now my ears are becoming tight and my nose is becoming more stuffy and runny. My fingers are crossed that it doesnt get much worse but wanted to let you know ahead of time there is a chance Im not going to make it :(but really hope I do!:redface:

I just got over that thing 2 weeks ago... same symptoms as you. I tried letting it take it's path and go away but that didn't work, I wound up going to the Dr for soem anti-biotics... all but a trace of a cough were gone in a week.

Hope you feel better....

Sorry Sun,
well wish to get better! :thumb:

OK, I think that I'll actually be able to ride this weekend. I'll head out a early and hopefully arrive at 8 to 9. Might have to bail Sunday Am for work though.

Can someone forward me the directions or at least the address. I think that I remember the way, but I'm not sure where to turn off the 247.

OK, I think that I'll actually be able to ride this weekend. I'll head out a early and hopefully arrive at 8 to 9. Might have to bail Sunday Am for work though.

Can someone forward me the directions or at least the address. I think that I remember the way, but I'm not sure where to turn off the 247.

PM sent: Now if those are right I will see you at the Rez tomorrow. If they are not, I will see you where they lead us! :smirk:

What is we all doing for eats?
I am bringing my spicy chicken
Bacon, eggs
lunch meat etc.

Pot luck style or on our own!

If you paid attention to the previous posts I had put up you'd know...:moon: TIMO even threw a digger at me too saying "he's heard this somewhere before"... :smirk:. The plan is and so far is still the plan, I am going to be grilling tri tip AND romaine lettuce... yes grilled lettuce. I also added if anyone wanted something to go along with or other than that to please feel free to bring whatever.

as for breakfast... NICE :thumb: ... keep in mind the KOM starts at 8:00AM and is NOT a day long race. we made that mistake last year, thought we'd have time to eat a big breakfast then mosey out there... we got to one point when we were just in tiem to meet the last rider past that point.

Just sayin!!!

PM'd directions