[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

SRAD97750

Staff member
I will be there with gas and gear in tow. Thank you again for your more than generous offer! I could not appreciate it more.

See you there! -BIG DAN:thumb:

rezrider:
@ Biggy D... I'll bring El Diablo however you're on your own with her/him/it... I haven't taken the time to make sure it starts. I've never had a problem after it's sat for a long period.. usually 3 kicks and she comes to life.

:thumb:
That is not what I remember hearing. :devil:
USUALLY... I said usually... the time it didn't was when we wre in the canyon and I (unbeknownst to all of us) fouled the plug when the bike fell over. I agree then it too 303 kicks and "1" kick back :devil: to get it going again... when alls good in the hood she fires up!!! :ride:

After thinking about this yesterday it'd be nice if everyone spending the night to bring 1 bundle of firewood per person to help replenish what we'll be burning Sat night... due to the low temps, I'm sure it'll be a decent chunk of it. Not a requirement only a suggestion.

Thanks
REZ

thats not even something that should be suggested... its common sense and something anyone who is not a douchebag should do. if you are camping and spending time around a fire bring some motherfucking wood to contribute :thumb:

The reason I had sent this as a suggestion I had originally said it wasn't necessary in a couple conversations however knowing some of my side of the group is staying the whole week, it'd be nice to have some extra wood available. I wasn't thinking of that.... :doh:

This sounds good, if my body doesn't go into convulsions from Sat's ride... (dreamer, silly little dreamer)... I'll be joining you guys/girls. As for the course... apparently some of the guys (who finished) last year told Jimmy Lewis (course designer) it wasn't rough enough. I'm pretty sure the guys that DNF'd would say different.

Can't wait...

No problem Bolt... should be a decent sized crowd...

See you then

I dont buy it! I saw the look on Destry's face, it wasnt exactly relaxed or energized. He looked exhausted! Perhaps one or two young guys like Graham Jarvis made that comment. I'd be surprised if more then a couple felt that way. I think he threw that comment out there to try and make this event seem like the tuffest one out there and something you dont want to miss.

rezrider:
@ Biggy D... I'll bring El Diablo however you're on your own with her/him/it... I haven't taken the time to make sure it starts. I've never had a problem after it's sat for a long period.. usually 3 kicks and she comes to life.​
:thumb:
USUALLY... I said usually... the time it didn't was when we wre in the canyon and I (unbeknownst to all of us) fouled the plug when the bike fell over. I agree then it too 303 kicks and "1" kick back :devil: to get it going again... when alls good in the hood she fires up!!! :ride:

If anyone can get that bike going it is Big D:thumb:

After thinking about this yesterday it'd be nice if everyone spending the night to bring 1 bundle of firewood per person to help replenish what we'll be burning Sat night... due to the low temps, I'm sure it'll be a decent chunk of it. Not a requirement only a suggestion.

Thanks
REZ

:stirthepot: Was that after lunch? :doh:

thats not even something that should be suggested... its common sense and something anyone who is not a (1) douchebag should do. if you are camping and spending time around a fire bring some (2) motherfucking wood to contribute :thumb:

1) Rez told me he didn't need to bring any wood at lunch yesterday. I had no idea it was a feminine hygiene thing. :poke:

2) Does that really mean we can only bring wood cut from the male tree? :sierra:

I was planning on bringing wood anywho! I always tell my kids when we load the wood, "bring what you would if you are alone." That way there is always enough. Joe will let you know what I say on the last night in the Dez. :lol:

What's that? :devil:

This might help people understand how much I don't care about "ball" sports, I honestly don't even know who's playing in the Superbowl. :lol::facepalm:

I dont either:lol: All I know is two brothers are the coaches of the teams.