[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

I always hit the sack before the riots break out. I go to ride, and 80% go to drink and piss off the next door camper, this is why these guys try and find the most remote spot out there to be left alone. I remember waking up one year and listening to many of arguments in the middle of the night about quads racing around. Grown men in a pissing match, You go tell them to shut it down, I think it is a fricken hoot. Now, just so you all know, I do not partake in this after hour fun (much), I am an observer and peace keeper. Some of these guys spend most the day at the Iron Door watching the ball game, eating hard boiled pickled eggs and try a cool hand Luke event. Can't make it 2 miles without stopping for a beer in the cooler. For me, it's the only time I see some of my old buddies from high school that have grown up, but not really!

The last REZride was pretty subdued... we sat around the fire, lied to each other a lot then went to bed... Because of the surroundings, I prefer that there be NO night riding. As for drinking, bring it on however be curtious to ALL others and remember some of us will have families there... Exagurated foul language will not be tolerated!!!!! Not thumping my bible here just makign sure everyone minds their P's and Q's around the families...

:thumb:,...... :ride:

Sorry Rez, but I am out for this one. I have a family that I am close with that has an event happening that day, and I need to be there to support them and participate. i was really looking forward to bring Jr out with me and show him the LV desert since he has never been, We will have to make another attempt at a later date.

Sorry Rez, but I am out for this one. I have a family that I am close with that has an event happening that day, and I need to be there to support them and participate. i was really looking forward to bring Jr out with me and show him the LV desert since he has never been, We will have to make another attempt at a later date.
One of these days you'll make it out... to bad we'll miss you this trip.

I am an overnighter most likely. Tent camping and general outlandishness is cool with me. -BIG DAN:thumb:
Sounds good... plenty of room for that...

I plan to roll my rig over there if you have room. Small Toy Hauler with full size truck.
Shouldn't be a problem... I have to keep 1 spot open for my buddy whos not coming out until Sun AM...

Are we going to get directions or has this ride/meet and greet fallen to Bullshitalk?

Yeah it's happening.... I'll PM you with the real directions this time. :P

Thought I'd re-vitalize this thread since it is on the last leg before it happens. Looks to be a pretty good turn out just for a weekend end thing.

FYI... I am not planning on getting up there until 8-ish Sat AM... need to set up the trailer, open up the rez, clear out any critters inside.. :smirk:....... :shocked:... plug in, turn on, etc...

:thumb:..........:ride:

we will be there with family in tow. but if you are not going to be there till sat shouldnt it be from the 2nd to 3rd not from the first in title?

we will be there with family in tow. but if you are not going to be there till sat shouldnt it be from the 2nd to 3rd not from the first in title?
I guess, I think it did it automatically... I'll fix it...

I think I had originally thought of coming out Friday night but changed my mind and forgot to change the invite. Fixed the start date/time but the end date/time says 2/4/13 at 8:00. Not planning on staying till then... not sure what I need to do with the invite to fix it... :noidea: