[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

Who would be interested in coming out to the REZ for a weekend DBA ride in Johnson Valley? I was considering sometime in the middle/late January...

Any takers... ???

I think when I mentioned in CHAT to TIMO that he has to attend because he's leading the rides he ran away..... :run:.......:peep:. I don't know all the good places, the group I had ridden with most of the time does old lady routes, short trip out to the dunes and back, trip aroudn the hill and back, etc., etc. :rolleyes:

Hopefully we'll get someone out there that can take us beyond those boundries... :D

:thinking: might be able to make this, but I'm not a tour guide of this area since it has been years that my wheels have touched this dirt.

:thinking:might be able to make this, but I'm not a tour guide of this area since it has been years that my wheels have touched this dirt.

Hope so... I can lead BUT as al of you know it'll eb a slower type TOUR than most are accustomed to. I know how to get to places just not all the good trails, etc.
:noidea:
Any fire roads to ride on? You know the queens and I live for those things. :P

PLENTY..... :smirk:

:bonk: Anual Man Trip weekend in OW. So again, a weekend is picked where you will "ALL" loose out on running your fingers through luscious locks of grey/brown hair, that is whomever shows. :hug:
530 and his FRQ's will keep you on your tires.

I am guessing "C" as it used to be a place of worship, now its a place to :panic:...

:bonk: Anual Man Trip weekend in OW. So again, a weekend is picked where you will "ALL" loose out on running your fingers through luscious locks of grey/brown hair, that is whomever shows. :hug:
530 and his FRQ's will keep you on your tires.

I am guessing "C" as it used to be a place of worship, now its a place to :panic:...

If you knew you had a trip coming... why didn't you already post it... and give REZ a chance to not double book ? eh

No need to be Coy Roy !