[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

That sucks. We have been sleeping in the back of the truck or on the ground on the air mattress lately (the colder the better :D) and always worried about the rain. I think I want to go this route

4280_1_md.jpg

I now hate weather men. It was only supposed to be cloudy. I just slept in the bed of my truck. I had a tent, but did I set it up? A little after 3 it started raining. I woke up with it raining. Threw the stuff in the cab and finished the night in there. Just a minor annoyance really.

The rest of the weekend was great. The only sore muscles were from laughing so hard around the fire on Saturday night. The Palmer and Rez show delivered.

Silly Cleonard, there was shelter to be had in the Rez :bonk: Yes, that show delivered fo sho :lol:

Im waiting on Biggie D to send me some music so I can do a little video of sort. But my creativity may be petering out tonight, as I just had a big drink and made home made Enchilada casserole, and I may be ready for beddy by after I eat that!

Oh, and John and Bruce, you too also. We need to get a big bunch together for a good ride or weekend:thumb:

I know I'm super bummed I couldn't make it. Remember that huge west coast ride we were suppose to do and Bruce was hosting...everyone flaked out on that and just Bruce, me and my bro attended from here. Now we were the ones left out lol

I know I'm super bummed I couldn't make it. Remember that huge west coast ride we were suppose to do and Bruce was hosting...everyone flaked out on that and just Bruce, me and my bro attended from here. Now we were the ones left out lol

Ya, often that is how it goes and often it is still a grand time. I really wanted to do that ride. I havent been on the trails he took you on.

Been using one of those for years. They are great. Spotz is the outfit I have.
I have one too and like it except when I need to make an ice run and it is a bit far on the bike or, I have no bike with me.

Are they pretty hard and lengthy to setup? I've never been of a fan of hard tents to setup, as I hate dealing with all those poles and junk. If thats the case, I was looking at the instant setup tents as an alternative. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp1MxRoFwYU
or thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJ_0GMK_ZU

CDA, Dave and Jeff, you all missed an interesting and entertaining time. Hopefully next time you can make it. For that matter hopefully I can too!
Yeah I'm sure it was a great time. As I was only going to be out for the day on Sat, I would have had a short ride and would have left before the fire activities started.