[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

Are they pretty hard and lengthy to setup? I've never been of a fan of hard tents to setup, as I hate dealing with all those poles and junk. If thats the case, I was looking at the instant setup tents as an alternative. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp1MxRoFwYU
or thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJ_0GMK_ZU

Not really, after you've set it up once or twice it becomes pretty simple... the main thing is.... don't park too close to a fire pit, you might wind up with a moon roof for late night desert star gazing. :devil:

Not really, after you've set it up once or twice it becomes pretty simple... the main thing is.... don't park too close to a fire pit, you might wind up with a moon roof for late night desert star gazing. :devil:

I mentioned this because our friends who now have a MH were parked somewhat i nthe vacinity when I tossed a log on the fire, embers floated up and onto their tent... they didn't know it until the AM when the sun was coming thru... :smirk:

Ok, just finished the video, I didn't wait for Dan's music. I needed to do it soon or I wasn't going to make one at all. Unfortunately, the quality sucks as usual. Whipping out my iPhone on the fly with shakey hand doesn't make the best videos. See, I like to have fun too, and not be all camera oriented. Therefore I don't set up the shots like I should. It is what it is. Proof it all happened :smirk: Ill post it tonight. Bye for now...

It does sound like you all had a good time but like CDA, I was going to come up for the day only so I too would have missed the fire side shows. We did however have a great time at the Supercross, that was a great show.

Ok, just finished the video, I didn't wait for Dan's music. I needed to do it soon or I wasn't going to make one at all. Unfortunately, the quality sucks as usual. Whipping out my iPhone on the fly with shakey hand doesn't make the best videos. See, I like to have fun too, and not be all camera oriented. Therefore I don't set up the shots like I should. It is what it is. Proof it all happened :smirk: Ill post it tonight. Bye for now...
wtf post it now :popcorn:

I would like you all to keep in mind I dont set out to make good movies when head out to ride. I get out there, then end up wanting to capture a random moment, yet I want to be IN the moment. If only I were there strictly to film, but Im not so I whip the phone out and it is what it is and often poor quality. It sucks Im moving around a lot. I just dont care enough at the time because Im having too much fun or Im shakey hands from riding. Regardless, I captured :camera: parts of the weekend here and there, good, bad or otherwise. Im sorry I didnt get everyones faces or names posted in the video. Again, I wasnt thinking like a film maker. Nor are we actors:D I also want you to keep in mind Im sharing the entire weekend so that includes some sillyness:loco: that cant be seen in the dark, or maybe even make much sense to you watching but, the audio MAY be entertaining to you. I just pieced it all together as well as I could and as soon as possible or it would be on my to do list, to never get done.

I hope you enjoy. Dont except it to be like On Any Sunday. Or anything like that:snore: :smirk:

Warning: There is foul language and Im sorry for it. After a few drinks I think it just slips out. Ok, pours out.:doh:

You were missed CDA. All of you clowns that didnt make it were missed. Had you all shown up, we would have upstaged Hammer Town:D

Your welcome Trav.

Quite possibly!

When ya going to do it?

Huh?:poke:
DOOOOO IT!!!! KOM 2014
I believe you need an invite to the KOM and I don't think Jimmy Lewis will invite me. Unless someone wants to put in a good word, I'll start building my weapon.

I believe you need an invite to the KOM and I don't think Jimmy Lewis will invite me. Unless someone wants to put in a good word, I'll start building my weapon.

Nope! Im pretty sure they added classes this year. Cant say for certain but I heard there were several classes and a lot more riders. I dont think invite only this year. I missed the start by 10 minutes:( I saw very little of the race this year. Only some riders climbing Chocolate Thunder. The place I spectated last year was fenced off. I was bummed! But glad I got to ride with some fellow DBA'ers instead.