YZF/CR500 FI bike.

FI is the new dope for bikes. I have FI on the 450 and it cracka lacka when you twist the throttle but I like that down low bark. My next bike addition will be a 300 smoker and will be a blast to ride as well. :thinking: I may need to re-organize the garage for this addition.

FI is the new dope for bikes. I have FI on the 450 and it cracka lacka when you twist the throttle but I like that down low bark. My next bike addition will be a 300 smoker and will be a blast to ride as well. :thinking: I may need to re-organize the garage for this addition.
So when I put a new top end in my bike should I go with a 300 kit?

yea im just keepin what i got runnin for now.

thing is that the bike i ride is not such a great bike for what i like to ride and what i want to race. i still do it so i figure if i ever do get the right bike i will do ok at it.
Your bike should be perfect with some tweaks for anything but pure mx. Suspension mods will change it.

5'9 and yea its a tall bike for me thats why. i cant flat foot and throw my leg over. but because of that i have better balance in stuff like that then most people because im forced to not dab my foot or walk it out like the tall guys can do. just i spend more energy that way :(

5'9 and yea its a tall bike for me thats why. i cant flat foot and throw my leg over. but because of that i have better balance in stuff like that then most people because im forced to not dab my foot or walk it out like the tall guys can do. just i spend more energy that way :(
Get a Honda or gas gas next. They both seem smaller to me

:wave: I would like for everyone to see and watch this video on youtube. About a 2012 YZF450 with a CR500 egine in its place. Not just a regular awsome CR500 enigine. A FUEL INJECTED CR500..! :drool:There are 2 videos one is over 2 min the other one is over 6 min. Please watch, once you do I bet you will never say that the CR or KX500cc two-stroke are out dated and old. I hope SH continues his quest to build his own modles use the CR and KX250f's chassi's. If they do I will think about trading my 2010 version in for one.:hyper:

Man this is great shizzle, pass the popcorn please .......... :popcorn: