YZF/CR500 FI bike.

If you ever get a chance to ride a SH or SK 500af. You would think other wise. I have nothing but complements from everyone I let ride my bike. They really do handle better than a 450f. They are light and feel light in the air. Verry agile.

If you ever get a chance to ride a SH or SK 500af. You would think other wise. I have nothing but complements from everyone I let ride my bike. They really do handle better than a 450f. They are light and feel light in the air. Verry agile.

Cool. Pack it up and come out to Cali for the next DBA event. Be sure
To ask permission from your wife first though. :smirk: :poke:

The motocross industry should have went this direction. Not the other direction.

Had the industry done what you have suggested then you and everyone else with a 500 would be saying........

The industry should have stuck with 450's and FI'd them.

Had the industry done what you have suggested then you and everyone else with a 500 would be saying........

The industry should have stuck with 450's and FI'd them.
I LOVE the sound of that bike though. When I was riding my CR500 out in Glamis, the sound of that thing was :spin:

They still sell them everyday. Craigslist has them in stock, all over the world.:)
True, but I would like to see the motor's wrapped around the modern frames/suspension but at a production level price.

Is your point that we got the modern four stroke cause WE, the weekend warrior riders wanted it?

If Honda and Kawasaki did exactly that.. This is what we would have. Like I said don't knock'em till you tried one. Cuz i would bet once you did, your reaction would be the same. Maybe you should watch more video's of the KX and CR500's. :spin: