YZF/CR500 FI bike.

:wave: I would like for everyone to see and watch this video on youtube. About a 2012 YZF450 with a CR500 egine in its place. Not just a regular awsome CR500 enigine. A FUEL INJECTED CR500..! :drool:There are 2 videos one is over 2 min the other one is over 6 min. Please watch, once you do I bet you will never say that the CR or KX500cc two-stroke are out dated and old. I hope SH continues his quest to build his own modles use the CR and KX250f's chassi's. If they do I will think about trading my 2010 version in for one.:hyper:

:wave: I would like for everyone to see and watch this video on youtube. About a 2012 YZF450 with a CR500 egine in its place. Not just a regular awsome CR500 enigine. A FUEL INJECTED CR500..! :drool:There are 2 videos one is over 2 min the other one is over 6 min. Please watch, once you do I bet you will never say that the CR or KX500cc two-stroke are out dated and old. I hope SH continues his quest to build his own modles use the CR and KX250f's chassi's. If they do I will think about trading my 2010 version in for one.:hyper:

Post the link :prof:

I don't know how or else I would. Its on youtube one of the most watched video's on there. Please do if you know how. I can not get it right. I F*** it up all the time. Its an awsome video. The bike sounds so sweet.!!! Thanks

mqdefault.jpg