YZF/CR500 FI bike.

Wow, there seems to be a lot of others watching this video. At least I hope they are. If they are watching it they must be speachless or in shock on how good that FI CR500 sounds. Just think you can do this to any two-stroke. If a certain few can convert a 250f chassi into a CR or KX two-stroke. I'm sure they would have no problems making them FI. But, if you took the time and was able to ride a CR or KX500af withiut the FI. You would know that the bike really does not need it. The FI would be a bonus to the techno geeks who feel they need to be in the age of FI.

The shop that sponsors me has built several CR500AF's, including one thats street legal in NM.
He still picks his 12 KX450F over the 500AF's for most races.

The shop that sponsors me has built several CR500AF's, including one thats street legal in NM.
He still picks his 12 KX450F over the 500AF's for most races.
Let me ask you. Is his bike a KXF450 or KXF250 chassi. There is a big differance between the two frames..

Let me ask you. Is his bike a KXF450 or KXF250 chassi. There is a big differance between the two frames..
They are CR500AF's, one is a 05 CRF250R Chassis (my bike with a really freaking big motor) the street legal one is a 02 CR250 Chassis. I've been offered a chance to ride both, which I intend to, I have nothing against CR500's I think they're rad! I just haven't had the time or money to spend on a special trip.

Please don't take this the wrong way. What is his skill level. The higher your skill level the more the rider will like the CR or KX500af's. If your are sponsored rider, I would guess you ability is higher than his. So there for you should like it even better. Spend a day riding it.. Please let me know what you think of it when you do.

Please don't take this the wrong way. What is his skill level. The higher your skill level the more the rider will like the CR or KX500af's. If your are sponsored rider, I would guess you ability is higher than his. So there for you should like it even better. Spend a day riding it.. Please let me know what you think of it when you do.
He used to race pro desert, currently races Pro-Am and 40 expert, usually wins too. He dropped down from Pro due to a wrist injury that makes it next to impossible to finish 4 laps, pro-am only does 3.
He is still faster than I am, which I see as a good thing because he provides lots of valuable tips and set up secrets for me. When you enter his shop you're greeted by about 10 different top 10 pro plaques.