YZF/CR500 FI bike.

I ride at a place called Kennedy Meadows in So Cal. We camp at 7,500' and ride all the way up to 9,600' and while the bike will loose some power, it runs fine. I do have an adjustable fule mixture screw but I have yet to use it. Bike doesn't hesitate or sputter or have a hanging idle. It's all single track, loose, rocky or flowing, but all pretty much 2nd gear stuff, no WOT.

My fuel pump went out on me only 5 miles away from camp however it was in a sandwash... now THAT was a load of fun especially when you have the PAPARAZZI behind you with a sharp turn ahead... only good things could come from that right????? :smirk: ... after the shots were taken they asked ... OH YEAH, You alright REZ??? :lol:

I ride at a place called Kennedy Meadows in So Cal. We camp at 7,500' and ride all the way up to 9,600' and while the bike will loose some power, it runs fine. I do have an adjustable fule mixture screw but I have yet to use it. Bike doesn't hesitate or sputter or have a hanging idle. It's all single track, loose, rocky or flowing, but all pretty much 2nd gear stuff, no WOT.

Same as camping at 3300' and riding to 8500' on last years DS ride.

:picard: :wave: Ok guys let's get :focus:. :smirk:
Oh, by the way the other day I was doing a search on here and I noticed that. this subject and same video has already been posted. Well before I became a member on this forum. I copied the thread title to proof that I actually did a search. Well I somehow lost the proof. :bleep:

Last edited: