What do you think of this bike for sale?

Went to Milestone. Didn't have the bike yet so no riding, but that track looks fun AF. Way cool place. I'm looking forward to going back with the bike.
Lots of weed scents in CA these days, lol.

Thats the track that Joe and his soontobefatherinlaw :smirk: goes to 90% of the time.

Only one, but it will have many pages, several of which will have dick references.
But, it is a fresh motor, and the fork seals don't leak.. err wait which one of those bikes did you get now? :smirk:

:smirk:
The one in Loma Linda, as I was called last night to ask about how you sign off a pink slip in CA. Don't blame BrAD for calling though, this shit state can be confusing. But the thing is, in AZ, the bikes over 10 years old, and they don't give a shit except for the $35 bucks it might cost to register. I am thinking he will only do track and get away with $10 and pass on the $25 OHV.:devil:

It came with a manual, but its for an 09.

So after going through the box, the new stuff is; new o-ring chain, new Renthal 48 tooth aluminum sprocket, 3 new spark plugs, new fork slider graphics, new swingarm graphics, new side panels, new rear fender, new pro taper grips, 2 new seat covers, new dunlop rear tire, one used maxxis front tire, both the old OE levers, couple of new qts of oils, one new fork seal, 4 carb jets, both old sets springs, and all the old engine internals.

In AZ if you make an error on the title you have to get a duplicate, so since I'm 350 miles away that would have been a pain. Gary once again came to the rescue.

It'll probably never see anything but a track. Looking forward to a Milestone trip.

Now I'm looking for another trail bike. I figure I only need 3 bikes, track, trail, and street.

Last edited:
It came with a manual, but its for an 09.
In AZ if you make an error on the title you have to get a duplicate, so since I'm 350 miles away that would have been a pain. Gary once again came to the rescue.
1) 06 up manual will be the same, so an 09 is fine. You want the 06, I might have one to trade.
Or buy this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-ser...330584?hash=item3b2b9624d8:g:pRYAAOSwOVpXYieq

2) In AZ they print it as you sit there, in CA it takes three plus weeks for the asshats to send it to you. Still waiting on my 2019 4Runner title from three weeks ago. Maybe this week it will come.
Except you did not. You bought the Yamaha instead :picard: @2strokesteve89 and @Jax are so disappointed in you.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
He made the right choice as those bikes are not all that.
You sound like Pat with his KTM bikes, shirts, stickers, plug in the receiver on his truck, jersey, pants, socks, probably his underwear with a skid mark, butt I wasn't going to ask or look.
Yamaha does not make pacifiers, and Suzuki lost the 2 stroke battle when the Euro trash took over and Yamaha sales were ALWAYS higher in the smoker market. :prof:

Last edited:
Except you did not. You bought the Yamaha instead
I like blue, always have. No buyers remorse here, that thing spanks!

The kiddo did have a Suzuki though, that little DS80, was his first bike.
He went DS80, XR100, CR80, and now YZ125.
Apparently I like green too. I have 3 of them in the stable. A 1981 KX80 that runs, but needs resto, an 04 85 that I'm picking out plastics for (the one that had 49 psi compression), and of course my beloved :lol: 2004 KX250F that kinda runs.

1) 06 up manual will be the same, so an 09 is fine. You want the 06, I might have one to trade.
Or buy this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-ser...330584?hash=item3b2b9624d8:g:pRYAAOSwOVpXYieq

2) In AZ they print it as you sit there, in CA it takes three plus weeks for the asshats to send it to you. Still waiting on my 2019 4Runner title from three weeks ago. Maybe this week it will come.

He made the right choice as those bikes are not all that.
You sound like Pat with his KTM bikes, shirts, stickers, plug in the receiver on his truck, jersey, pants, socks, probably his underwear with a skid mark, butt I wasn't going to ask or look.
Yamaha does not make pacifiers, and Suzuki lost the 2 stroke battle when the Euro trash took over and Yamaha sales were ALWAYS higher in the smoker market. :prof:

Blah blah blah blah..... I’m sure somewhere there pics of a tubby County retiree riding a ktm and rubbing his junk. :smirk:
I bet I still clean 450 clocks at the gate. I might find out this summer.