What do you think of this bike for sale?

...I am trying to talk myself out of it but it looks very well preserved and complete. I always say I don’t get nostalgic but damn nice platform for a resto :thinking:

Speaking of nostalgia

favorite this post1914 INDIAN BOARDTRACK RCR - $2800 (Mesquite) hide this posting unhide
<image 1 of 1>
00A0A_2xtuL8Whsky_600x450.jpg

Have to let it go. Runs great . real head turner and fun to ride. Top speed of around 45 mph. No trades

Bite me.
It’s a fine bike.

However if you got $2800 to spare that Indian needs a home!<3
The Indian is bitchin, but it can’t be real. It has to a reproduction of some kind. $2800 is way too cheap for that bike. Plus, every board tracker I’ve seen has low handlebars, not those funcky upright things this one has. Still, it’s totally worth the squish.

The Indian is bitchin, but it can’t be real. It has to a reproduction of some kind. $2800 is way too cheap for that bike. Plus, every board tracker I’ve seen has low handlebars, not those funcky upright things this one has. Still, it’s totally worth the squish.

Those guys were pretty sick.

Yes I love the way the sellers dont include that in the ad. RCR I’m sure stands for ‘recreation’ if it were real I’m sure would bring closer to $28,000 as long as most of the parts are original. I’ve got better ways to blow 3k than than that.

Yes I love the way the sellers dont include that in the ad. RCR I’m sure stands for ‘recreation’ if it were real I’m sure would bring closer to $28,000 as long as most of the parts are original. I’ve got better guys to blow 3k than than that.

:eek: :D

Yes I love the way the sellers dont include that in the ad. RCR I’m sure stands for ‘recreation’ if it were real I’m sure would bring closer to $28,000 as long as most of the parts are original. I’ve got better ways to blow 3k than than that.

For sure 2800 ain’t covering the lead paint.
It’s pretty sweet though RCR or not.

At first, I thought RCR meant ‘racer’. It probably does mean ‘recreation’. That sneaky basterd. :naughty: