What do you think of this bike for sale?

it will be "MY" YZ125 forever...
Same for my CRF I got easy +5k all in. If I try to sell Im just giving away 3k and I know it. I started spending on it and got upside down and then decided I didn't care, it wasn't ever meant to be an "investment" anyway. I built a rider, and its a work in progress. Still spending on that mofo..
:bonk:

I haven’t spent a dime on my dirt bikes in the last 5 years. :cry:

Lies and slander, you have not had that DRZ DS bike for 5 years yet, so you spent do buy it.

Then there is: If you ride them, they need money, if they just sit and collect dust, they cost nothing but the water to wash, and fuel to start them every once in a while.

Otherwise, yah let them rot and no money spent until you dig them out of hibernation.

My pisser, bought a new left over 17 WR250F and it only has 2.5 hours since Feb, 2018. :banghead:
Then there are all the bikes in the AZ garage with it, that have not been touched in 2+ years.:foul:

Good to have 14+ bikes in 2 locations or I would murder someone.:prof:

Oh, and Mike... :hug:

Lies and slander, you have not had that DRZ DS bike for 5 years yet, so you spent do buy it.

Then there is: If you ride them, they need money, if they just sit and collect dust, they cost nothing but the water to wash, and fuel to start them every once in a while.

Otherwise, yah let them rot and no money spent until you dig them out of hibernation.

My pisser, bought a new left over 17 WR250F and it only has 2.5 hours since Feb, 2018. :banghead:
Then there are all the bikes in the AZ garage with it, that have not been touched in 2+ years.:foul:

Good to have 14+ bikes in 2 locations or I would murder someone.:prof:

Oh, and Mike... :hug:

Remind me to kick you in the dick next time I see you. :smirk:

Remind me to kick you in the dick next time I see you. :smirk:

Here you go again!
Do I need to post the rules of this forum?

You can't make fun of other people. I might not have a dick! Maybe I am a transgender? You have really stepped up on the pedestal again Mike. AZ is not big enough for both of our egos so you better just stay on that side of the M I :moon::moon: I :moon::moon: I PP I.

So anyway, I will remind you that you got a ride in last with Jax since it's been three or more weeks for me.

But you know, when he has you on the back of his bike with ass-less chaps, who is riding the bike while you are riding Jax? :hug:

:smirk:

Here you go again!
Do I need to post the rules of this forum?

You can't make fun of other people. I might not have a dick! Maybe I am a transgender? You have really stepped up on the pedestal again Mike. AZ is not big enough for both of our egos so you better just stay on that side of the M I :moon::moon: I :moon::moon: I PP I.

So anyway, I will remind you that you got a ride in last with Jax since it's been three or more weeks for me.

But you know, when he has you on the back of his bike with ass-less chaps, who is riding the bike while you are riding Jax? :hug:

:smirk:

https://www.facebook.com/116548701336/posts/10162405022496337?s=1521435366&v=e&sfns=mo