What do you think of this bike for sale?

Yah, there you go fat boy, eat that whole brisket alone!!
Pat, I think he said 249
Mike, I think you said 230 something.
I weighed in this morning at 214
So, I'm only 5'7" and all muscle. LOL

:lol: you’re a meatball!
I’m about 235. 350 with Nurse Lisa on top.
I need to stop eating dinner right before bed and break out that tread mill as I should be 180ish.

Dudes spend a shitload on their project bikes and then expect to get it back. buzzzz:sorry:
Met a guy at the track this past weekend that rebuilds dirtbikes, lives about 3 miles from me. He had a restored 2001 YZ250 in the back of his truck, and it was beyond mint. Even @PALMER84ONE would have been impressed. It was cherry.
I asked what he had into it and what he wanted for it - IIRC he said he had about 7K into it, and wanted nearly the same.
I didn't say it, but I was thinking no-way will he get that.

Met a guy at the track this past weekend that rebuilds dirtbikes, lives about 3 miles from me. He had a restored 2001 YZ250 in the back of his truck, and it was beyond mint. Even @PALMER84ONE would have been impressed. It was cherry.
I asked what he had into it and what he wanted for it - IIRC he said he had about 7K into it, and wanted nearly the same.
I didn't say it, but I was thinking no-way will he get that.

There are ways to put that much money into a bike, but that is very STUPID to do on that year, I have no clue as to how he got that high if "he" did the work, but if he had it done, than yes. I only charged a guy 1,100 for a complete restoration on his bike and the end price was only 4,200. I bought my 01, YZ125 for 400, and dumped 3,200 to make it a showroom, correct bike. I have asked 3,900 for it, and NO ONE IS INTERESTED, so it will be "MY" YZ125 forever...

He seems like he knows his shit, showed me a bunch of pics of recent bikes he has rebuilt. So I assume he did most of the assembly work. He also works at Intel, and I just saw him in a really nice newer Mustang in town yesterday, so he has dinero.
He also gave me some places that he used locally to strip and PC the frame, told me about Crankworks up in Phoenix, etc, so he obviously uses other places.