What do you think of this bike for sale?

he can say what he wants, suzuki builds a great light weight great handling bike, but I'm not sure there was a single one at the last national hare and hound I went too, a series that destroys machines

Gonna be in CA on Saturday with a bunch of blue Benji's...

Edit/ It just occurred to me that maybe I could bring the kids YZ125 with me and spend the night and go for a ride the next morning. Maybe even hit a nearby track?! Not knowing the area I could use some info. Need to be back in Phoenix Sunday evening...

Aww shit, it looks like I'm gonna be 20 minutes from Glen Helen...

Last edited:
The first bike is a total no brainer and @Trfsrfr if you don't go get it :forman::stick::forman:
It's done, she's mine. Signed, sealed, delivered, sitting in the garage. Started first kick, tons of compression, I could barely kick it over.
Came with a bunch of new stuff too. Tires, fenders, 2 new seat covers, all the old parts from before the engine rebuild, some carb stuff, a t-shirt I think, maybe some side panels.
Too bad I got back at 1am, otherwise I might have taken it to the track tomorrow. I might still.

:hifive:
It's done, she's mine. Signed, sealed, delivered, sitting in the garage. Started first kick, tons of compression, I could barely kick it over.
Came with a bunch of new stuff too. Tires, fenders, 2 new seat covers, all the old parts from before the engine rebuild, some carb stuff, a t-shirt I think, maybe some side panels.
Too bad I got back at 1am, otherwise I might have taken it to the track tomorrow. I might still.
Smart move Brad :ride: