What do you think of this bike for sale?

The first bike is a total no brainer and @Trfsrfr if you don't go get it :forman::stick::forman:

That's a good deal anyday
Agreed! That things a beaut, and in my price range. If I was closer it would be mine by now.
Unfortunately it's gonna have to wait until this weekend, cuz that's a 13 hour round trip minimum, and I doubt it will still be there.

That 06 rm250 should already be in the garage. You are wasting your time.
I am partial to my Yamaha's, and I know Suzuki's are good bikes, but I've never ridden one.
If I wasn't looking for a good trail bike I'd buy them both.

That 06 rm250 should already be in the garage. You are wasting your time.
Maybe.
But I like Yamaha's, I like the 06 I rode at the track last weekend, I especially like their parts availability and interchangeability, and I'm buying it. I'll be dipping into my savings initially, but If I could get somewhere between $1600-2000 for my 99 which I'm certain I will, its really a cost of less than a grand to upgrade, and I can justify that.
But if I had ever ridden an 06 RM and liked it, and that Suzuki could be had for $2600, I would probably buy it.
And lets be realistic, I'm a 48 year old rookie MX rider. I'm never gonna be lining up at any race that would ever really matter anyway.