What did you do to your car/truck today?

James

Staff member
I drove mine today... just like every day for the last...6yrs??? damn... I better wash it considering the dealership was the last one to clean it..back in Dec of 04 :lol:
I'm pretty sure that the last time I washed or vac'ed my car was before Redbud. Now my bike on the other hand gets washed a couple times a week. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that the last time I washed or vac'ed my car was before Redbud. Now my bike on the other hand gets washed a couple times a week. :lol:

You sound like my ole lady, she will clean the 500 dollar kitchen floor twice a week but won't wash that 30k flipping car to save her life :foul:

I've had a new steering stabilizer to put on my Jeep for a month now. Finally went to the shop racked my car, sprayed some penetrating jungle juice on all my bolts I was removing walked away and started helping my dad with something, by the time I walk back over my brother started taking my steering stabilizer off for me :lol: And put the new one on 'MERICA!
IMAG2627.jpg

IMAG2628.jpg

IMAG2631.jpg

I wish I had a camera :cry:
IMAG2632.jpg

Well its not my car/truck, but its my only transportation right now so im posting anyways. I think the oil pump gave out on the interceptor today :cry: only makes enough pressure to keep the light off at 2k or above. :pout: