What did you do to your car/truck today?

Well its not my car/truck, but its my only transportation right now so im posting anyways. I think the oil pump gave out on the interceptor today :cry: only makes enough pressure to keep the light off at 2k or above. :pout:
Is there a way to put a manual gauge on it?

Checked my oil for the first time in a long time. Low. Didn't show on the dipstick. Added the last quart of 15w-40 I had...still not enough. Oops! :bonk:

I cant believe I let it go that long on low. I have to find a leak now.

As i was walking out to leave for work i realized i didn't pull the plug out of my boat... And it had rained.So i end up dragging the boat and truck to work tonight, because i couldn't find anything to get the plug out. And i was already running late. Got to work. And there was a wrench to pull the plug out right there on the back of the boat. :picard: Soooo .. I drove her to work for no reason. But i missed driving her to much. Its ok :D

As i was walking out to leave for work i realized i didn't pull the plug out of my boat... And it had rained.So i end up dragging the boat and truck to work tonight, because i couldn't find anything to get the plug out. And i was already running late. Got to work. And there was a wrench to pull the plug out right there on the back of the boat. :picard: Soooo .. I drove her to work for no reason. But i missed driving her to much. Its ok :D

:lol: sounds like something I would do, I drove around all week with the jon boat hanging out the back just cause I didn't feel like pulling it out.

Finally started working on the hi-boy again, I attempted to install a new instrument cluster I found in a van from the same era, for whatever reason nothing works even though the circuit board was in perfect condition, will work on it all through out the weekend.
oh btw, that straight piped v8 coming to life sets my soul free :)

Cleaned that ho! CLEAN CAR SWAG SON WOOH MERICA!
IMAG2680.jpg

Finally found a larger capacity oil filter (bosch distance plus) and changed the oil :)
I liked the royal purple, but on a spec sheet theres hardly any difference between it and mobil 1, and the mobil 1 is way cheaper so thats what I'm going to run.
I've noticed the oil gets awfully dirty fast in this little engine which likely means that the synthetic is cleaning deposits that the petroleum wasn't.