What did you do to your car/truck today?

I figured out my bike won't fit haha WTF... So since you can't have your tailgate down in texas I have to use a trailer now lol.

I figured out my bike won't fit haha WTF... So since you can't have your tailgate down in texas I have to use a trailer now lol.

we hook a ratchet strap to ours and ratchet it up as far as it will go :noidea: or you can put your bike catty cornered. Jew dumb and trying to make excuses for a trailer

we hook a ratchet strap to ours and ratchet it up as far as it will go :noidea: or you can put your bike catty cornered. Jew dumb and trying to make excuses for a trailer

Actually it won't fit caddy corner... and the tailgate has to stay all the way down. I've been pulled over a few times for hauling with tailgate down too.

I can fit my RM and KLX in my 02 with a 5.5 foot step side bed with the tailgate up homes!

I finally drove my truck to work tonight :) Been sitting since sunday :/

I can get up 19-20 mpg on pure highway and cruising at 65 or maybe up to 70. (Anything above that it starts to drink gas). I can get around 500 miles on a full tank on pure highway when I take trips. (without towing, heavy loads etc). So I can get 19-20 mpg. But not with the traffic and or driving streets.

I got 19.8 (couldn't break the 20mpg mark) in my Dodge 2500 hemi to and from Vegas... not bad but once I strapepd my TH onto it I got less than 10... It was so bad that we went on a trip one time to Oregon, from Norco to the other side of the grapevine I needed to fil up...my "gas almost gone dinger" went off... that's how low it was.

I drove mine today... just like every day for the last...6yrs??? damn... I better wash it considering the dealership was the last one to clean it..back in Dec of 04 :lol: