What did you do to your car/truck today?

Took the bro-in-law and friend for another short sunrise desert ride on friday morning. Finally got around to washing the scooter today and installing a new KTM license plate frame :smirk:
Same trucks, same bikes and even each truck has a blue bike loaded up as well....:thinking:

Same trucks, same bikes and even each truck has a blue bike loaded up as well....:thinking:

Yup, both of us have YZ's and the KTMs (I bought a YZ first, he copied lol). Trucks are not quite the same as they differ in color, year, style etc. But were twins...so having the same things is a given since the beginning of day one...when were being fertilized in the same egg :lol:

Yup, both of us have YZ's and the KTMs (I bought a YZ first, he copied lol). Trucks are not quite the same as they differ in color, year, style etc. But were twins...so having the same things is a given since the beginning of day one...when were being fertilized in the same egg :lol:
They are both Z71's :prof:

They are both Z71's :prof:

Well, I guess the style is the same since they're both Z71-4x4-LTZ. So I guess style isn't different. My dad has almost the same truck as well but different color. Can't beat chevy's. They're the kings of trucks.

Well, I guess the style is the same since they're both Z71-4x4-LTZ. So I guess style isn't different. My dad has almost the same truck as well but different color. Can't beat chevy's. They're the kings of trucks.
:thumb: My son just purchased a 2012 Z71. He is happy with it.
:rolleyes: I'm a GMC fan myself, but as long as it gets the bike, trailer, boat, etc to where you want to go and you are happy with it? :thumb: