What did you do to your car/truck today?

Triplets! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

i-see-what-you-did-there-261.jpg

:thumb: My son just purchased a 2012 Z71. He is happy with it.
:rolleyes: I'm a GMC fan myself, but as long as it gets the bike, trailer, boat, etc to where you want to go and you are happy with it? :thumb:

Your son is going to love his truck. He made a great choice. :thumb:

I drove some today, topped it off... Last couple of gallons I got 17mpg with a LOT of coasting. In my 4.6L f-150 I got 18mpg... GM has a better economy rating on this truck than ford did on my 4.6 tho... what the heck.

I drove some today, topped it off... Last couple of gallons I got 17mpg with a LOT of coasting. In my 4.6L f-150 I got 18mpg... GM has a better economy rating on this truck than ford did on my 4.6 tho... what the heck.

I can get up 19-20 mpg on pure highway and cruising at 65 or maybe up to 70. (Anything above that it starts to drink gas). I can get around 500 miles on a full tank on pure highway when I take trips. (without towing, heavy loads etc). So I can get 19-20 mpg. But not with the traffic and or driving streets.

Thats pretty good actually, I have the 6.0L and I only get like 13-14ish mpg :foul:
I have the 5.3L and I average around 15-16 mpg.
I can get up 19-20 mpg on pure highway and cruising at 65 or maybe up to 70. (Anything above that it starts to drink gas). I can get around 500 miles on a full tank on pure highway when I take trips. (without towing, heavy loads etc). So I can get 19-20 mpg. But not with the traffic and or driving streets.
70% in city driving for me... i'll have see how does when I tow a small trailer this weekend about 75 miles.
Alright, I know I went sideways by mentioning the trucks in this thread but you need to :focus: and take this to the truck thread.

checked the oil and surprise surprise, hasn't burned enough to drop the level on the sick, nothing new here, dipstick back in, off to class I went.